RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

The Russians are playing a divide and conquer game within NATO and it’s members. If they were to assinate a Russian on American soil, the American public would demand action/sanctions. This would bring NATO together.

I would think the Russians will keep their fun centered in Europe. For now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Russians are playing a divide and conquer game within NATO and it’s members. If they were to assinate a Russian on American soil, the American public would demand action/sanctions. This would bring NATO together.

Another Defector Dead in Washington

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prediction: Manafort is convicted of all counts, jury is out less then 3 days.

The defense has filed a motion for dismissal of all charges, and the judge sealed the proceedings for that session, but will release when the trial is over. I think the dismissal is procedural and a long shot. The charges will stand. I can't even predict what will happen going forward. I think Trump would have no political blowback from his party by pardoning Manafort. It's a matter of what he wants to do.

if the deliberations take more than a day that's a bad sign for prosecutors. 3 hours tops to be honest.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

FBI breaks its silence and says this about why it overruled internal call to demote/suspend Strzok. "The Deputy Director .. has the delegated authority to review and modify any disciplinary findings and/or penalty as deemed necessary in the best interest of the FBI" Our piece:

6:45 PM - Aug 13, 2018

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Word those euros will never like em. Even the young ones hate them cause they're the Brazilians of European online gaming.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
if the deliberations take more than a day that's a bad sign for prosecutors. 3 hours tops to be honest.

In a federal case, with extremely complex, and unsexy, tax fraud, bank fraud, dozens of counts, it will take a day to review the evidence, and just get their heads around all the evidence. There could also be holdouts. It won't be a few hours, in a case like this, unless I am mistaken.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I can't see any of the tweets.
WTF happened today?
Peter Strzok got fired from the FBI, the prosecution in the Manafort trail rested their case against him, and spent his morning attacking Omarosa and Stzrok on Twitter.
Also, he admitted today that Omarosa(and other White House aides) signed NDAs