RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I cant read what isnt there. I dont disagree with the sentiment of the segment you went back and edited in - throw the bums out first, then we can hash it out between Dems. I just dont agree with any entity trying to push this notion that the Bernie-AOC coalition is too far left or not realistic or cant win when they are winning.
Ya'll started that with the Bernie or Bust shyt! :russ:

When the reality is Dem policies have been consistently moving to the left. Further, the majority of voters seem disinterested in making the distinction you're attempting to make as more polar than it actually is. You all have somehow attempted to cloud the conversation to suggest that Centrist like Joe Manchin is representative of what the majority of of Dems are running on or support.

The reality is most people don't give a fukk about AOC and the majority of the people talking about her are leftists and conservatives. :comeon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
STRZOK :mjcry:

2f0.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ya'll started that with the Bernie or Bust shyt! :russ:

Who's yall? I was never Bernie or bust :whoa:

When the reality is Dem policies have been consistently moving to the left.

Yeah, thanks to Sanders Gang. Centrists and corporate Dems ain't movin the movement :stopitslime:

Further, the majority of voters seem disinterested in making the distinction you're attempting to make as more polar than it actually is. You all have somehow attempted to cloud the conversation to suggest that Centrist like Joe Manchin is representative of what the majority of of Dems are running on or support.

The reality is most people don't give a fukk about AOC and the majority of the people talking about her are leftists and conservatives. :comeon:

That's quite a self-contradiction :skip:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Our aides the woat. If anyone who helps us did anything bad ever we throw them under the bus. Meanwhile Republicans throw their children in front a bullet for them. Roy Moore only lost by like 10k

fukking clowns
Scalise, I wish that guy woulda [redacted] the [redacted] so we wouldn’t have to see [redacted] anymore. Oh well, hopefully [redacted] all of [redacted]. Good luck, besafetho

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

The way the MSM touts this guy. I mean, he has hit back at Trump a little harder than the basic cocksucking R, but he is still part of the pack. He is the exact same as Flake, Corker, McCain, etc..Can’t stomach the guy, but not strong enough to disavow the guys party, and make no mistake, it is his party now, no matter what, even after he is long gone.