RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I would suggest that some of you guys go further than posting on this site and get to larger social media. Twitter, Reddit, etc.. the knowledge in this thread beyond being far ahead of most places in what and how it is presented, can also be Very Profitable going forward. One of you guys can legitimately write a key book that is turned into a TV series or Film.
:mjlol:you're not gonna get a book deal, nap

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s because we form like Vulton. We see shyt all around the web and we post the interesting shyt, and drown all the bullshyt out.
Facts. And it's Important because it shows us we aren't alone, unreasonable, irrational, nor supporting a lost cause.

:salute:

Obviously more people are moving into the 45+ part of the electorate who almost always votes.

And we have our 30 below voters who are voting around 33% but overwhelmingly support the best path forward for this country across the board.

Y'all know how I feel about voting, but @tru_m.a.c gave me one of the best reasons why me and people like me should rethink I diaougue about non voters.

--they wabt to vote, they just want candidate they feel with voting for.

This line led me down a path. I've criticized people for it running themselves if they aren't happy with the options(i still support this) but it also important for the people who choose to be politicians to motivate their constituency..

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

22144-1728b81221570a4645bf4d2c9a5ef340.jpg
: BASTA!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Facts. And it's Important because it shows us we aren't alone, unreasonable, irrational, nor supporting a lost cause.

:salute:

Obviously more people are moving into the 45+ part of the electorate who almost always votes.

And we have our 30 below voters who are voting around 33% but overwhelmingly support the best path forward for this country across the board.

Y'all know how I feel about voting, but @tru_m.a.c gave me one of the best reasons why me and people like me should rethink I diaougue about non voters.

--they wabt to vote, they just want candidate they feel with voting for.

This line led me down a path. I've criticized people for it running themselves if they aren't happy with the options(i still support this) but it also important for the people who choose to be politicians to motivate their constituency..
You're not wrong, but...

I'm too vindictive after 2016. I want nothing but complete capitulation. I want to beat them into submission. :lolbron: Shaming should be renormalized. :demonic: We gotta stop coddling adults and make them feel stupid again. :ufdup:

But if I was a better person, I'd agree. :manny:

Last edited: