RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
AND THIS IS WHERE THEY ARE GONNA TARGET BLACK COMMUNITIES.... JUST LIKE THEY fukkED WITH FOXY BROWN'S FATHER...ALL YOU BLACK IMMIGRANTS GET READY CAUSE IF YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP....:ufdup:

But you was in that TLR thread I made talking about how votes don't matter:bpmjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They want you to fear/hate the government. We are not those little children. We have the right to vote, and the right to pass laws that state the president’s family will be held financially accountable for all the trauma they have caused.

Who is this WE??? :dahell: If you don't have those G's in your pockets to "Lobby" these politicians aint none of these laws getting passed... :mjlol:

The entire govt is corrupt man...:heh: That's a fact... accountability??? :mjlol: there are money men and politicians who are the biggest fukking war criminals and never brought to justice, Rich White men and accountablity??? :laff:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But you was in that TLR thread I made talking about how votes don't matter:bpmjpls:

I live in NYC it's majority democrat... My votes in this election didn't matter for 2 reasons, 1 we voted for the democrats and 2 even though hillary clinton won the popular vote she still lost because of the electoral college giving trump the win by allocating more points... :ld: So in the end did my vote truly matter? I ask myself that all the time...:jbhmm: I still stand by that.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Who is this WE??? :dahell: If you don't have those G's in your pockets to "Lobby" these politicians aint none of these laws getting passed... :mjlol:

The entire govt is corrupt man...:heh: That's a fact... accountability??? :mjlol: there are money men and politicians who are the biggest fukking war criminals and never brought to justice, Rich White men and accountablity??? :laff:

This is what 30 years of starving the education in this country of resources look like. Things are going to get better. But people need to be punished for their crimes first.

I have faith.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is what 30 years of starving the education in this country of resources look like. Things are going to get better. But people need to be punished for their crimes first.

I have faith.

:mjlol: We have a white nationalist, racist president in the white house, white terror groups taken off terror watch lists, Neo-nazi's infiltrating law enforcement and the feds, Radical white right wing terror groups targeting us, Tariff Trades wars with China fukking up farmers money, Germany about to drop the tariff too on autoparts and metals, Donald trump and his entire cabinet by extension under a massive criminal investigation for collusion with a foreign hostile nation in the presidential election, money laundering with his campaign manager, Steve miller and Steven bannon working under trump making white house policies, white people attacking minorities in the streets and people getting shot by race soldiers.... and a potential WW3 with the U.S. fukking with IRAN???

And .....YOU THINK IT'S GONNA GET BETTER :laff::laff::laff:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I live in NYC it's majority democrat... My votes in this election didn't matter for 2 reasons, 1 we voted for the democrats and 2 even though hillary clinton won the popular vote she still lost because of the electoral college giving trump the win by allocating more points... :ld: So in the end did my vote truly matter? I ask myself that all the time...:jbhmm: I still stand by that.

Only in primaries

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The worst thing we could’ve ever put into this government was the electoral college. It’s fukked things up just as bad as the senate has. Gives way too much power to flyover states that barely have more people in the whole state than the Bronx does by itself.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I feel the same way. I live in Texas, an extremely conservative and republican state. There is absolutely no way a liberal presidential candidate is going to win. My vote literally doesn’t matter with our electoral college system. It doesn’t matter at all :mjcry:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

I have faith.

Have you been in a coma these last 2 years? You are speaking outright foolishness.

giphy.gif