RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
just pointing out the hypocritical nature of some D.C folks acting like influencing other government systems in outrageous and unheard of when they live thier lives doing the same shyt .

People on some "Oh my God how can Russia do this to our democracy:mjcry:" type shyt .

nikka please, cacs killed Lumumba:camby:

Its all in the game.Just take the L.Get Trump the fukk outta here and tighten your game up
Can't get Trump outta here if half the country doesn't believe that what occurred actually occurred

There are long term effects...long term negative effects that effect you....as a result of him being in office as well as the GOP supporting his asinine policies.

Yeah...we do it too...shame on us

Now how do we address what is going on RIGHT NOW in our country

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Witch hunt! Fake News! Hoax! Not a shred of evidence! There was no meeting! OK, there was a meeting, but I didn't know about it! Ok, there was a meeting, I now know about it, but it was just to talk about adoption. Ok, it was about getting dirt on crooked Hillary, but now it's ok because everybody does it. No collusion!

Witch hunt! Fake News! Hoax! Not a shred of evidence! Witch hunt! Fake News! Hoax! Not a shred of evidence! Witch hunt! Fake News! Hoax! Not a shred of evidence! Witch hunt! Fake News! Hoax! Not a shred of evidence!

And people still believe this man??:mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Real Talk: Black Trump voters always fall into the same categories

- Fake Alpha Males/Females <----The Most Dangerous Group because others will look to them as guides to success or power
- Christian Nutjobs
- Bougie c00ns who think they made it on their own merit so why can't you?

.r.

Veteran
Daps

tumblr_pcv82uNRnG1vfmb0jo1_500.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
just pointing out the hypocritical nature of some D.C folks acting like influencing other government systems in outrageous and unheard of when they live thier lives doing the same shyt .

People on some "Oh my God how can Russia do this to our democracy:mjcry:" type shyt .

nikka please, cacs killed Lumumba:camby:

Its all in the game.Just take the L.Get Trump the fukk outta here and tighten your game up
But that's not the point they're making.

The point they are making is America has the means to prevent this action and take retaliatory steps when it does happen here. Second, it's in our best interest to use our means as a deterrent of such behavior in/against America because it upholds the legitimacy of your elections and self interest.

But you just want to gripe. :comeon:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And America has been doing that shyt for decades. You don't shyt in other backyards and not expect someone to shyt in yours .

America and it's allies been installing puppet regimes all over the globe for years and watching shyt burn from a distance.Sponsoring coups,and training puppets that destroyed their country.Trump is an a$$hole and needs to get the fukk out of here but they can miss me with the whole demonization of Russia over this when the CIA had Latin America and Africa on fire doing the same shyt.Russia just got one up on them .

We have laws and rules that allow foreign governments to lobby and petition for influence in our politics. We also have laws of how they aren't allowed to lobby and petition for influence in our government. Manafort isn't on trial for lobbying for a foreign government. It's for non-disclosure that he was and how much he made.

Full-stop. The only problem is that Trump and Co. choose the second over the former. They broke the law. Not that a foreign government got involved in our election.

The fact Trump and Co. want to act like this shouldn't matter is a larger problem of further giving power to the wealthy, like Trump, Soros, or Facebook to further walk all over our laws just because they are rich.