RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i try not to say too much in this thread when big tings be afoot.
i figure that my color commentary will take away from what is important....but god damn.

gates testifying against manafort.
manafort's accountant testifying against him.
russian spy butina and NRA's financial connections to the kremlin.
NRA being broke.
trump admitting that his son committed treason.
ivanka closing up shop and letting her business go.
republican congressman openly going to moscow to receive orders.
hope hicks boarding AF1 with no fukks given.
bernie getting caught up in this shyt.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

nooooooo, me can't take it no mo'

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gates out there snitching on ERRBODY including himself. :picard:

"Yeah, Manafort committed some crimes :yeshrug:a lot of them actually . Yeah, I committed some crimes too, but mostly because he told me to :yeshrug: . Well, except for that time I stole a couple hundred Gs from him :yeshrug: chalk that one up to the game. Anyway, we're both guilty as fukk :yeshrug: . I also snitched to Mueller about some other stuff but I'll have to talk about that later :yeshrug: . "

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Damn his wife has been ran through by mad black muthafukkas :laff:

That shyt is crazy

:deadbreh:

Not just that.

Every time he would travel he would bring his wife along and she would get fukked in front of him in every country they stayed in...:mindblown:

She was taking all kinds of dikk and the strange thing is he preferred her with black men the most.:mindblown:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah man. Enough is enough.

He belongs RIGHT in this mix.

Bernie Sanders > Tad Devine > Paul Manafort/Rick Gates > Konstantin Kilimnik/GRU > RUSSIA

We have literal documentation in the form of emails, phone records, and banking records.

This is a massive story that not even MSNBC is covering. This is absurd.
It is no secret that you are pro-Hillary and not a fan of Bernie. I think I was more in the middle leading up to the election (but personally leaning towards Hillary)

I think the issue with the request for the mainstream (and left-leaning) media to grab their pitchforks is that if Bernie isn't running, it is in everyone's best interest for this to be addressed after the mid-terms. If Bernie is tied up in things with Tad Devine, Mueller is not concerned about party affiliations and Bernie will feel the burn.

Taking a step back though, Bernie brought about a lot of younger, more progressive, wishful thinking crowd to the political world. Whether you agree with it or not, the narrative was "Hillary is dirty but Bernie is for the people and pushed us in the right direction until the DNC got involved". Given the commitment and emotional attachment that Bernie commanded during (and after) his campaign, I'd imagine a large swath of the newcomers to the Democratic party will become extremely disheartened in the political structure completely if news breaks that the one "good guy" was actually the most unethical of the lot. The implications could fukk the entire Democratic party.

I'm all for Bernie getting prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if he is guilty but logistically, pushing a mainstream media conspiracy without knowing much of the facts, or muddying the waters prior to the midterms is dangerous and divisive, especially given the amount of Democrats modeling their campaigns and or receiving endorsements from Bernie. If Bernie is involved, it is in our best interest for coverage to happen after the midterms

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk em everybody gotta get got :demonic:
:mjgrin:

tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is no secret that you are pro-Hillary and not a fan of Bernie. I think I was more in the middle leading up to the election (but personally leaning towards Hillary)

I think the issue with the request for the mainstream (and left-leaning) media to grab their pitchforks is that if Bernie isn't running, it is in everyone's best interest for this to be addressed after the mid-terms. If Bernie is tied up in things with Tad Devine, Mueller is not concerned about party affiliations and Bernie will feel the burn.

Taking a step back though, Bernie brought about a lot of younger, more progressive, wishful thinking crowd to the political world. Whether you agree with it or not, the narrative was "Hillary is dirty but Bernie is for the people and pushed us in the right direction until the DNC got involved". Given the commitment and emotional attachment that Bernie commanded during (and after) his campaign, I'd imagine a large swath of the newcomers to the Democratic party will become extremely disheartened in the political structure completely if news breaks that the one "good guy" was actually the most unethical of the lot. The implications could fukk the entire Democratic party.

I'm all for Bernie getting prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if he is guilty but logistically, pushing a mainstream media conspiracy without knowing much of the facts, or muddying the waters prior to the midterms is dangerous and divisive, especially given the amount of Democrats modeling their campaigns and or receiving endorsements from Bernie.
The FIRST witness in Manafort's Trial is THIS guy:

This is the guy we're talking about. He crafted the whole "hillary is corrupt" crap