RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Former Trump campaign aide was in alleged Russian agent's social network

A former Trump campaign aide who once socialized with alleged Russian agent Maria Butina tells ABC News the visiting grad student “networked so extensively” there is likely a broad swath of mid-level and senior leaders she encountered at some point during her time in Washington.

“I wonder which prominent Republican political figures she hasn't come across,” said J.D. Gordon, who the director of national security to the Trump campaign and transition team.

Hate to point it out but none of these guys had any self control.

Maybe she was paying them as well. It's pretty ridiculous all these men were being drawn like a moth to a flame by a 29 year old college student.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hate to point it out but none of these guys had any self control.

Maybe she was paying them as well. It's pretty ridiculous all these men were being drawn like a moth to a flame by a 29 year old college student.
4qHD6Uf.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And she ain’t even fine. I don’t get it.
As my father always told me, “p*ssyhair pulls the battleship”
I talk type, and my wife just called me a fukking gross pig, but I been telling her that since we started dating, how come she ain’t know it’s the only reason I retired my number :shaq: