RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You know I hate this bytch. But I woulda done the same shyt if I worked for the cia in some other country. Lmao.
A college student with access to $300k. She had a 4.0 gpa too.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
This is exactly what’s been happening on predominantly black websites since about a year before the last presidential election.

“Don’t vote”
“Both parties are the same”
“Vote 3rd party”
“There’s no difference between Trump and Hillary”

This is how the alt-right white supremacists are winning the war.

I've started seeing the same thing over in TLR about a month ago.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bt-poll-accurate-info.jpg

:snoop:

:stopitslime: at trusting somebody youve never met, clearly doesnt give a shyt about you and is blatantly a russian agent over your friends and family

My nikka, Jesus himself could come down from the clouds and say Trump is guilty and they would't believe it. I'm really starting to realize how much of a cult this is.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
bt-poll-accurate-info.jpg

:snoop:

My nikka, Jesus himself could come down from the clouds and say Trump is guilty and they would't believe it. I'm really starting to realize how much of a cult this is.
I'm pretty sure i saw a video not long ago with a Trump supporter who said as much. Something along the lines of "if Jesus came down off the cross and said Trump colluded with Russia, I'd still have to ask Trump if it was true before I believed it".

Edit: Here it is...