RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
this is such bullshyt :mjlol: comey threw up a half ass investigation because they weren't gonna fukk with the program and interrupt a prominent establishment candidates campaign

but let me stop before the usual stans start crying about butter emails :heh:

Comey came out and commented on the investigation when he has said over and over they do not comment on pending investigations. To the average person this gave validity to the investigation as something that could bring criminal charges. I was on twitter when this happened and the conversation immediately shifted to how she might end up in jail as president. Now don't quote me again being a Bernie nut clinger since it is obviously blocking you from using common sense.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Jake bout to eat his food

LKpahGk.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why does Page keep doing this to himself? :gucci:
Tapper is the last journalist you want to fukk with this :picard:
He's going to give him the work :mjgrin:

I was watching that Channel 4 UK interview of his again two plus months out like wtf

Like the guy above said I think he's scared

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Look at Lavrov making Tillerson look outmatched. Lavrov so happy to no longer have to deal with John Kerry
Tillerson is outmatched. He is not in the role for the right reason. Every person picked for their positions didnt want them or hated the department they are now heading. :francis: