RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All the terrible stuff presidents authorize during war time (torture or internment) and no one is held accountable.

Iran is still the same country who took Americans hostage and they are Muslims. Playing to two main issues white conservatives rally around.

Wars give people a reason to back those in power. Some general moat have never heard of will become the focal point of staying the course and not remove Trump’s course of action. Republicans have always rallied around security issues.

I know this, but it's :mindblown: mindblowing man... It's annoying because we all know the president is just a puppet. mueller needs to not only go after the administration but the financial backers who orchestrated these shyts behind the scenes. these men get away with this shyt for years. when will they also be held accountable???:what: The military gonna have to stage a coup before the launch codes can be pushed...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i would imagine the sleeper cells they got in the us would be getting the green light as well. :ufdup:

See... :snoop: america hasn't thought that far ahead... I imagine the NSA might help but who's to say what would happen if a full scale terror cells hitting our infrastructure would happen??? :mindblown: these cacs need to be stopped...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i would imagine the sleeper cells they got in the us would be getting the green light as well. :ufdup:
They don’t even have to touch American soil. Even if American stormed the Iranian capital, Hezbollah would just start larger violence across the Middle East that would draw everyone in when oil prices spike and economies start faltering.

And since Trump has alienated so many Europe would be out for themselves and China for themselves.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don’t even have to touch American soil. Even if American stormed the Iranian capital, Hezbollah would just start larger violence across the Middle East that would draw everyone in when oil prices spike and economies start faltering.

And since Trump has alienated so many Europe would be out for themselves and China for themselves.

This. Iran isn't going to fight like Al Qaeda.
The turmoil they create in the Middle East could potentially lead to a World War.