RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
It’s insulting she keeps trying to pretend she’s not a MAGAt.
Serious question. Will Meghan have a career when her dad dies? :stopitslime:

Cause I can't wait for her phone to stop ringing :francis:

Edit::wtfjord: She hasn’t any shame, good Lord. At least she’s showing her true colors nowadays.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's this I'm seeing from the TYT that austrailia found out the U.S. secretly plans to bomb IRAN to start a war?!?!:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: WTF...
“To stop Iran’s bomb, America must bomb Iran”

-John Bolton

This is the sort of shyt you have to worry about when your national security adviser is a guy who publicly advocates starting a war with no provocation while being a draft dodger himself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
“To stop Iran’s bomb, America must bomb Iran”

-John Bolton

This is the sort of shyt you have to worry about when your national security adviser is a guy who publicly advocates starting a war with no provocation while being a draft dodger himself.

I hate all these coward muthafukkas with all my heart... :scust: sitting behind desks and making these calls and profiting off of war and act like they the biggest patriots when it always boils down to fukking money... :birdman:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s insulting she keeps trying to pretend she’s not a MAGAt.

Edit::wtfjord: She hasn’t any shame, good Lord. At least she’s showing her true colors nowadays.

She's not even good at nepotism. At least the Huntsman daughters aren't complete fukkups :snoop: