RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This little game Putin is playing and I don't think Trump recognizes what Putin is doing to him. I fully expect Trump to run his ass back to Moscow like some groupie. They can keep his ass over there for all I care.
Like Manaforts client?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm calling it now, in order to save his ass, Trump is going to throw Junior to the wolves
I would love that so much :banderas:

I could see that happening too cause he’s disappointed in Don Jr. he’s a failure and Trump is such a cowardly morally bankrupt hoe he would definitely be like fukk it take Don Jr :ehh:

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Probably because Betsy husband owns charter schools so she has a vested interest in public schools failing but she's the one responsible for making them better
You hit the nail square on the head. The public school system in this state is in SHAMBLES. Countless neighborhood schools are closed. They shoehorn all these kids in one building with this K-12 bullshyt. Failed charter and magnet schools left and right. My niece lived literally a stone's throw from an elementary school that many of my friends went to years ago. She had to get bussed clear across town another one because after it was reopened after being closed for years, they only housed 4th and 5th graders :mindblown:.
My mom told me that at a meeting, the school superintendent said that her goal is to open one centralized school in the city that will house every kid in the school district from grades K-12. Seriously? :beli:

And don't get me started on the state takeovers in school districts like Benton Harbor, Detroit, Flint and so on. You know, cities with heavy black populations that were devestated by white flight.
Smart-dumb motherfukkers in TLR clown folks for growing up, or attending schools in the suburbs, but that's exactly what happens here. The schools are so shytty parents bus or drive their kids there or utilize school of choice. Folks that have decent jobs move to the more expensive parts of town that are just on the edge of town, but are in their respective suburbs school districts. Graduation rates are abysmal, and the ones that do were pushed through and woefully unprepared for college. Sad shyt brehs.