RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:50centscust:

:snooze:

While her husband was being paid by the Trump campaign :russell:

EDIT: Correction--I thought she was married to Pastor Darrell C. Scott :dead:

She is a evil woman.:tchallascust1:

But Lord knows I'd smash :mjcryhubie:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

"Neutral" institutions go out of their way to signal they aren't biased against Republicans."

100% FAX. shyt is corny

Yall know how when a kid throws a tantrum you're supposed to ignore it? The entire strategy of the GOP is defined by the fact that every time they throw a tantrum it gets rewarded and that has produced this neutrality BS that we've been stuck in.

"I'm gonna accuse you of something that I don't have evidence for (and may not even be able to be proven), and if you don't respond, I'll take that as proof that my accusation is correct" :troll:

"If you defend yourself against my false claim, you're trying to cover it up" :troll:

"Also, if you try to keep me from making false claims, you're attacking my free speech":troll:

All repped

Daps
This shyt about to be over fam. The floodgates abou to open

It really does feel like ever since those Russians got indicted 2 weeks ago (Jeebus Christ, that was ONLY 2 weeks ago??? :sadcam:), the tides have turned. The Ls the Rethugs and Team Trump have been taking since then have definitely been needed. Everything from that dikkhead running around with his pants down trying to butt slam terrorists, to Helsinki, to the Cohen tapes, and them falling back on RR. Small victories keep the morale and hunger higher for more.

If we get a nothing buffet tomorrow, lordy :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea it’s looking like the Republicans about ready to take they party back before it’s too late. They about to serve up DT...
Ryan and McConnell are definitely compromised. No way they’ll serve him up because it would bring them down too. I’d be shocked if they do anything besides offer a weak complaint and leave trump alone.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
idk if you all listen to the Daily Zeitgeist podcast, but Jack O'Brien has been on this case for months. The more "fair" they become, the more to the right they move.
Yep it’s just simple math, really. The mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance it requires to try to be “fair” to Donald Trump, a pathological liar, racist, and traitor, is insane. You have no other choice but to look at things from the most insanely skewed and biased viewpoints if you want to cover him sympathetically