RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Noah

All Star
Daps
The gawd Avenatti on CNN just now: "I don't know what Bob Mueller is gonna do in relation to this (the tapes), but I'll work morning, noon, and night to bring these two individuals to justice: Michael Cohen and Donald Trump. The only way this doesn't happen is if they kill me."

:wow::wow::wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had a conversation of sorts with a buddy of mine who is "independent," not the most well informed but he's more or less in the right place. It's a dog eat dog world so Imma get mine, government/police just stay outta my shyt kinda guy. But something stuck with me about how image and "winning" look to people who aren't following everything that's happening on a daily basis.

Him: "... I liked Bernie because he wanted money out of politics and money runs the gvt and not the people. But Trump is a good businessman, he's running the gvt well and he's doing better than a lot of people thought he would and they don't like to admit it"

Me: ":francis: He went bankrupt like 6 times and doesn't pay back loans, dude is a terrible businessman"

Him: "It's not about how you play the game, it's how you win
PgQIBECAPic_z62SDYgBd1C2tLi2SYtYI34UJk8MWhO2ChHm1yNTD6PN8a0fwJz10U22u_RH-M6AUkZDONoiYWxksqxGCwZM77B-Nug2TZ9iojYkL8SQlwjhB0QqHDV3LsBf0a4t
"

Me: ":brehwhat: So you're telling me he's not fit to be president because he doesn't play by the rules"

Him: "....."

shyt baffled me like bro you know better:cmonman: governance is not an ends justify the means kind of game and Trump doesn't actually have a winning track record. He is unspeakably harmful to democracy but he "won" and that's the important thing and we should just go with it. A better educated populace would've snuffed him out from the get go but he exploited a flaw in American culture (as I don't think collusion by itself would've won him the presidency). It's kinda fascinating but I want off this ride :damn: glad these Cohen recordings and Emoluments Clause violations are coming back to haunt him because you can only pass off a counterproductive farmer bailout (as opposed to actually trying to end the stupid trade war you started that got us here to begin with) and a dictator-style parade as victories for so long. July 1120th:wow:

You have to understand this and take it as black and white.

Americans are racist as fukk First and Foremost. The winning he is talking about is the trolling and blatant disrespect and racism Trump spews. When your "friends" say that they mean winning in that way and they like and respect those aspects. That means that these friends, older people, only care about tax etc... Actually LIKE this shyt. They ARE NOT "willfully ignorant" or dumb.

I don't care which part of America you live in, 50 million people voted for dude. And not because they hate Hillary.

I suggest you all keep that in mind.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i'm in a constant flow of being enraged, saddened, hopeful, exhausted and beaten down.

one thing i will not stop doing is seeking out information and speaking my mind.

i am not in a position of power but i often run into people from all over the world who may be in positions of power and i chop it up with them to the max....

i have hope.
:salute: grassroots

A lot of circles that I'm in don't like 45 or the Republicans though. If everyone hates this administration then what gives. :patrice:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Aw shyt I fell behind now the thread gonna be moving at full steam ahead
Dumb ass Republican c*nts :mjlol:
I still don’t understand how they don’t see that this is gonna blow up in their fukkin faces. Gonna be a glorious sight
I'm trying stay optimistic, but the average / median person doesn't care.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:damn:

- The Washington Post

Before her arrest as an alleged Russian agent, Maria Butina’s proud defense of her homeland drew notice at American University
by Rosalind S. Helderman, Moriah Balingit, Shane Harris and Tom HamburgerJuly 25 at 10:07 PM
Maria Butina, 29, founded a Russian group called the Right to Bear Arms. On July 16 she was charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of Russia. (Patrick Martin/The Washington Post)

On a campus full of ambitious students aiming to land influential U.S. government and policy jobs, Maria Butina cut an unusual profile.

It wasn’t just the outspoken conservative politics of the auburn-haired Russian woman that drew the attention of other graduate students at American University. There was also her almost zealous embrace of her homeland.

Butina’s cellphone case was emblazoned with a famous photograph of Russian President Vladimir Putin riding shirtless on a horse. She would buy friends rounds of vodka at Russia House, the Dupont Circle restaurant popular with the Russian diplomatic set, sometimes challenging male friends to down horseradish-infused shots. She bragged to classmates that she had worked for the Russian government.:mjlol:

Butina’s arrest last week on charges that she was acting as an unregistered Russian agent and allegations that she has ties to Russian intelligence rattled those who knew her at American University, where she spent two years in the global security program at the School of International Service.:francis:

Wouldn’t a Russian agent have been more covert, many at the school now wonder, and have worked to keep her Kremlin advocacy under wraps?

[‘She was like a novelty’: How alleged Russian agent Maria Butina gained access to elite conservative circles]

“It’s sort of disbelief,” said one person who knew Butina at AU, describing the campus reaction. “Can you imagine you just moved to D.C. for school from, like, rural Pennsylvania and you find out a couple months later you’re sitting next to a Russian spy?”

NULLVUEPSUI6RLSZAGEA5LC7DU.jpg
Maria Butina poses in a photo she posted on a Russian social media page in May, about a week after receiving her master’s degree from American University.
To others, however, her indictment on federal charges validated their unsettling suspicions.

Butina’s embrace of Russia was so public that people affiliated with AU worried about possible links to the Kremlin and alerted school officials during her tenure there:gucci:
, according to three people familiar with the conversations. University officials did not appear alarmed and did not appear to take any immediate action, they said.

Mark Story, a spokesman for the university, said he could not comment on Butina’s case but said generally that “education, service and integrity are at the heart of who we are at American University.”

“When concerns about student conduct, safety or security are brought to the university’s attention, we evaluate those concerns and investigate or involve outside partners as appropriate,” Story said.

This portrait of Butina’s stint as a full-time student in Washington is drawn from the accounts of more than a dozen people who have encountered her during the past 18 months. Many spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing the ongoing federal investigation into her activities.

During her time on the manicured campus in a tony Northwest Washington neighborhood, Butina embraced the opportunities available to graduate students at the university. She had a student job with a workspace near the office of former Obama administration national security adviser Susan E. Rice, a visiting research fellow. She co-authored a paper on cybersecurity with two professors at the business school.:dwillhuh:

OFU5PLEPSUI6RLSZAGEA5LC7DU.jpg
Butina in a photo posted on her Facebook page in January 2017. That month, she attended Donald Trump’s inauguration.

She studied cybersecurity policy at the School of International Service:PutinTrollFace:
, which prides itself on drawing students from around the world for a program designed to educate future global leaders. One person affiliated with the program noted that the school is known for attracting well-connected foreigners, many of whom work for their home country’s embassy while enrolled.

Roen Agdeppa, a rising sophomore who represents the school in the AU student senate, said students are worried the school will now be linked to the ripped-from-a-spy-novel allegations about Butina.

“It taints our prestige as a university,” Agdeppa said.

Butina, now 29, pursued several advanced degrees in Russia before arriving in the United States, including master’s degrees in political science and education and a doctorate,, according to biographies she posted online.

During that time, she became a well-known personality in Russia as an advocate for loosening the country’s restrictive gun laws.

“She is a charismatic leader,” said Dmitry Gubanov, a website designer in Moscow and friend of Butina.

Starting in 2014, she began traveling to the United States to attend National Rifle Association meetings and other gatherings of conservative leaders, often acting as an aide to Russian central banker Alexander Torshin.

Along the way, Butina managed to have brief encounters with Republican presidential candidates, including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, then-Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and Donald Trump — part of a scheme to cultivate access to Republican leaders and promote the Kremlin’s views, prosecutors now allege.

OG3CWIEPSUI6RLSZAGEA5LC7DU.jpg
Butina with Russian central banker Alexander Torshin at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington in February 2017.

Federal investigators found evidence that Butina and an American colleague discussed the risks of her traveling on a tourist visa and ways she could remain in the United States, according to court papers. The description of the American matches that of Republican political operative Paul Erickson, with whom Butina’s attorney has said she was romantically involved.

After allegedly consulting Erickson, Butina sought a student visa, and in August 2016 she arrived in Washington to begin her studies at American University.

Prosecutors claimed in court papers last week that her attendance at AU was Butina’s cover while she was continuing to work to promote Russian government interests.

But Robert N. Driscoll, Butina’s attorney, said that she was not a Russian agent and that her interest in the AU program was genuine.

He said she was eager to be closer to Erickson and was winding down her gun rights activities in Russia. She also believed that an American graduate degree would help her make a career change into business, perhaps with a focus on cryptocurrency, :ohhh:he said.

“What was left for her in Russia?” Driscoll said. “America was looking pretty good.”

The AU program also gave Butina the opportunity to be near powerful figures — and those aspiring to be.

6URR7GEKZYI6RCXKQ3UIVZ3A3A.jpg
Robert Driscoll, an attorney for Butina, speaks outside federal court in Washington on July 18. (Yuri Gripas/Bloomberg News)

Got damn the red flags in this post.....

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
and who is this shell corporation Alan Weiselberg dude :lupe:

He clearly knows where all the bodies are buried :leostare:
Isn’t he the CFO of the trump co? CFO’s are the most miserable, chicken little ass cowards (as you can see, I LOVE my cfo), but they really good at that Madoff action. I’m NICE with budgets, and P/L, but once my CFO’s team gets ahold of my numbers, the fringe/OH numbers play duck, duck, goose between Labor, Sales, and Logistics. Sometimes I just sit in my office and :hhh::picard::scust::mjcry: but still :gladbron: at some of the brazen shyt they can pull off.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She told the Senate Intelligence Committee in April that she had received some income in 2016 from a $5,000-a-month consulting deal with the Outdoor Channel television network to provide advice on a planned program on hunting in Russia.

Really got to get me one of these "consulting" gigs. I'm also open to no-show jobs.

:bryan:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She told the Senate Intelligence Committee in April that she had received some income in 2016 from a $5,000-a-month consulting deal with the Outdoor Channel television network to provide advice on a planned program on hunting in Russia.

Really got to get me one of these "consulting" gigs. I'm also open to no-show jobs.

:bryan:
they're called "sinecures" :ld: