RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
:ehh:We should drug test the farmers before giving them free money. Solve half the opiate crisis and open up a lot of jobs, two birds, one stone.
This is literally Trump and the Republicans creating a way to give money away to ONLY white people.

This is how open they are with the blatant racism.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah, posters gotta really not put in writing some things that would have the government knock on their door :ufdup:
Yes, as outrageously angry I get, and how much pure hatred I have the ability to transcribe, or how many times I read over a post 15 times, editing, deleting, adding, I ALWAYS infer, or let the reader decide how they think I or they want the vitriol to end, we don’t need the alphabet boys pouring over this thread, AT ALL.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yes, as outrageously angry I get, and how much pure hatred I have the ability to transcribe, or how many times I read over a post 15 times, editing, deleting, adding, I ALWAYS infer, or let the reader decide how they think I or they want the vitriol to end, we don’t need the alphabet boys pouring over this thread, AT ALL.

let the facts speak for themselves.

we all know that cheeto is a criminal / traitor / sex offender/ liar / money launderer / foreign agent....i could go on and on and on....

if the worst scenario takes place, the last thing you want is stupid things you posted online leading to YOU being a target.

i'm afraid that by telling you this in a spoiler may make me a target if shyt goes south...stop being selfish by indulging your emotions....this shyt is more important than that.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
let the facts speak for themselves.

we all know that cheeto is a criminal / traitor / sex offender/ liar / money launderer / foreign agent....i could go on and on and on....

if the worst scenario takes place, the last thing you want is stupid things you posted online leading to YOU being a target.

i'm afraid that by telling you this in a spoiler may make me a target if shyt goes south...stop being selfish by indulging your emotions....this shyt is more important than that.
I feel ya fam, but I don’t contribute anything to this thread other than my anger for them. I’ll try to fall back, brehs, for y’all. :mjcry: Remember @fact when fukkface and the team go down for being traitors, I’ll be somewhere popping a bottle, FOR ALL OF US IN HERE!!!