RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can someone breakdown the actual science for the approval rating process?
Yes.
A bunch of pollers call a bunch of people on landlines and ask if they approve of the president. Tbh, polling hasn’t caught up to the times. They will probably continue to show close polling for November, when it is going to be a fukking bloodbath. Can’t wait to get at least the house back.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: literally the only loss via popular vote and the worst democratic turnout came in 2004. Want to guess the nominee and his platform?

:hubie: The guy centrist want to run, Joe Biden, had to drop out of his only credible presidential campaign. He's a lifelong centrist, that attached his legacy to the black man that ran the most progressive campaign in recent history - but somehow Joe Biden is the model politician that democrats need :skip:

I swear y'all don't want us to pull out the Biden receipts. If you thought Hillary's past was bad, we will sweep the floor with Biden's history. As I've said time and time and time again, if you hated Hillary because she supported the 94 Crime Bill, just wait until you see who actually WROTE the bill.
No one really wants Joe Biden to run. :pachaha:

I just want to see young progressive voters turn out at the polls. I think the country as a whole wins. :manny:

What we currently have clearly isn't working. :scust:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
No one really wants Joe Biden to run. :pachaha:

I just want to see young progressive voters turn out at the polls. I think the country as a whole wins. :manny:

What we currently have clearly isn't working. :scust:
Young voters are t going to turn out of Joe fukking Biden.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The GOP is deep in this, I think we can remove any doubt at this point. A popular theory on Twitter predicts RICO against the entire RNC and Obstruction of Justice against a lot of people within the organization. It makes sense given the connect the dots type of relationship between Russia ----> NRA ----> GOP for example. Whether they can be removed without a major conflict is one of the first questions we should be asking on top of "What happens if Trump moves to get rid of Mueller," "What happens if Mueller comes out with this," "What happens if Putin does X, Y, Z," etc and it's a question that's really hard to answer with any certainty... In the event of intelligence agencies as well as the Special Counsel finding proof of guilt among those in our own government, I'd guess congressional Democrats, state Attorneys General, and any untainted legal entities we have would move to prosecute, remove, and go from there. Expect either a HUGE resistance from the GOP ("Witch hunt" court of public opinion type propaganda, blocking anything they can, using Trump as a legislative meat shield, countering with Benghazi-type trials against Dems) or an attempt to redeem themselves by quickly removing Trump and whoever else to keep themselves alive politically, but it should already be too late by then. Even though there *is* a possibility of them getting away with this and allowing Russia to continue to influence our elections, I just can't see it happening bottom line. The GOP has perpetually doubled down and it's the wrong move.
Late AF but :whoo:. You need to post more if you can.

these numbers are so depressing.

Poll: Huge GOP majority backs Trump's Putin performance

chart.png
I think that at this point, everyone on the field has picked a side. The only play remaining is to get people on the sideline involved as they don't have the same level of bias as the die-hard Republicans/Democrats. It is all about getting Independents/people that don't realize they are Democrats involved

I don't think the dossier has 100% truth to it...I do think it's possible that Russia has his tax returns though
I thought the sentiment was that nothing has actually been verified as false. The only thing that comes to mind was the description of a Trump admin's father being incorrect.

@Macallik86 someone did the leg work on Maggie.
:salute:
Firewall working overtime @ my job. Will try and manually use the source code to get to the goods.

Can someone breakdown the actual science for the approval rating process?
One thing I know is not to put too much stock into any individual poll. 538 rates and aggregates polls and are the GOATs of explaining and interpreting poll data. According to them, Trump is not doing exceptionally different than he has for the past few weeks:
How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Jhoon

Daps
If the voters turn out, does it actually matter who runs? :gladbron:
Did they turn out for Hilary? Did they turn out for Kerry?

Give the people someone and something to vote for and they will :jbhmm: vote for them.

It’s a pretty radical idea.

Tell kids to vote for politicians who have no opinion on free college, and who would probably privatize social security.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Did they turn out for Hilary? Did they turn out for Kerry?

Give the people someone and something to vote for and they will :jbhmm: vote for them.

It’s a pretty radical idea.

Tell kids to vote for politicians who have no opinion on free college, and who would probably privatize social security.
You're right. If people don't see a candidate they don't like, the only option they have is to pout and not vote.

get all the way the fukk out of here.

I generally ignore your bullshyt. Don't quote me. :jawalrus:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THREAD on Maggie, great read.

Hmmmm. I'm not one to bury my head in the sand, I just don't see the meat on the bones of this one. I can respond to each tweet later this evening when I get home but I think the points of contention come down to a few things:

1) Maggie started off as a NY Daily News reporter. She has a lot more 'color' in her reporting than I am used to seeing in NYT or WaPo as a result. Descriptive and painting a picture and making subjective personal insertions about scenes/people in a way that doesn't seep into the big names of news often. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I would guess it is typically frowned upon by reporters

2) Maggie has a lot of sources in the White House. In order to keep getting information from these sources, she cannot publicly assail them. From a strategic perspective, I would rather a reporter feign mixed support of the administration than simply be another person in press being kept at arm's length by the administration. She has meaningful insights behind the scenes that can create a context that other reporters aren't privy to. The idea that she is a mouthpiece for the president because she once said that he was worth $7 billion during an election year doesn't constitute collusion between her and Trump. Has she been more flowery than others? Yes. That is how the information keeps coming in. I have yet to read an article that suggests that she condones or enables Trump or that the average NYT reader isn't smart enough to see the deft critiques present in her articles seemingly piling on praise for Trump. There are contradictions and a whiff on contempt throughout a lot of her pieces imo.

Jhoon

Daps
You're right. If people don't see a candidate they don't like, the only option they have is to pout and not vote.

man get all the way the fukk out of here. :jawalrus:
Do you think folks in the projects are easily rattled? When obama was on the ticket they knew they had to vote. They knew people would throw some hands if they didn’t do the right thing. Do you think folks were going to throw hands over Clinton?

It’s time people stop presuming that folks in the projects don’t know how to spot a fake mothafukka from a mile away. Give them a canididate that they can support and they will support them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do you think folks in the projects are easily rattled? When obama was on the ticket they knew they had to vote. They knew people would throw some hands if they didn’t do the right thing. Do you think folks were going to throw hands over Clinton?

It’s time people stop presuming that folks in the projects don’t know how to spot a fake mothafukka from a mile away.
If you don't see a candidate you like you should run.

Not voting is never the best option.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE PROJECTS AND ARE LITERALLY UNDER THE THUMB OF THE GOVERNMENT.

I grew up poor. I don't fukk with nikkas like you. Because you're fake.