RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
LMFAOOOOO

Roger Stone lets his wife get rammed
Manafort lets his wife get jammed up
and
Trump is the screwing little kids (allegedly.)

White men catching all the L's

Dont forget that Russian Spy who was Sucking dikk and coughing up Info,lawd knows how many of them got the Russian Germ:picard:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would vote for satan himself if he was a staunch republican...:mjlol: these fukkers are insane...

Trump is the white OJ. Only black people had a 400 year history of injustice and why not to trust the system.

What are cacs aggrieved about? What exactly is their source of distrust of the system?

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Avenatti: Bumping into Cohen yields 'lengthy,' 'frank' discussion - CNNPolitics

A terrible week for trump stans :russ:

The two bumped into each other at the New York restaurant Scalinatella, Avenatti told CNN, which led to a "lengthy" and "frank" conversation.
"We had a very open, honest and frank discussion that I found to be extremely productive. It was lengthy. It was frank," Avenatti said.
Vanity Fair previously reported on the encounter between Avenatti and Cohen.

"Michael and I conversed and I found that meeting to be productive," Avenatti said. "That meeting could ultimately end up being a critical meeting."
Avenatti is representing the adult film star Stormy Daniels in a lawsuit against President Donald Trump over a dispute about a nondisclosure agreement that Cohen facilitated.
Cohen was a longtime personal lawyer for Trump, but has been criminal under investigation for months, according to an announcement from the Justice Department in April.
When asked about what he and Cohen discussed during their conversation Monday, Avenatti said, "Had Mr. Trump witnessed this interaction, he would have blown a gasket."

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Trump is the white OJ. Only black people had a 400 year history of injustice and why not to trust the system.

What are cacs aggrieved about? What exactly is their source of distrust of the system?

A very smart black man was named POTUS and he did the following......

3c4d631386689be2505617d57aaf747b--first-black-president-mr-president.jpg