RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Roger Stone and his wife specifically seek out black dudes.

I should just quote that section of The Autobiography where Malcolm basically talks about these weirdo white politicians and businessmen and their public hatred of and private desire for black flesh every time some more of this shyt gets exposed.
That's when I first found out bout all that perverted shyt reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X

:wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
So my nikka Manafort was a stone cold cuckold....isn't this something white men lament publicly but are down with it behind closed doors?

im not one to judge what people do behind closed doors but the fact that his wife hated it and he made her do it is despicable

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nah seriously

Not even joking. What is with old white men and wanting men (specifically Black men) to fukk their bytch???
The white man has always feared and been obsessed with the black man's penis.

It's the ultimate weapon that can literally wipe them off the face of the earth

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The cat is getting out the bag. Trump thought he could go commit treason and not expect these ABC boys to retaliate?

Trump disrespected and downplayed Cohen a lot during the transition. He treated the man like a water boy. Trump wanted to be close to the elites all his life but he was always too dumb and not smart enough or educated enough for their liking. He wanted to be close to the elites so bad and now that he became president, he thought that was his choice. You don't disrespect a man and his family repeatedly and expect them to be loyal. He even disrespected and embarrassed the whole family several times in front of their guests and friends.

Cohen and his family holding that grudge and they will definitely hurt Trump badly. Honestly, Trump is done. He can even fire Mueller now if he wants, but those tapes and Cohen testimony can't be erased or spun. This man is also Hannity's lawyer and I want him to roll on Hannity too.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah seriously

Not even joking. What is with old white men and wanting men (specifically Black men) to fukk their bytch???

Honestly, being in business and seeing a lot of them with money, their girls fawn over black men. You would not even believe it. They love strong black men. If you wear a suit and tie, game over.