RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Serious question that I don’t think anyone has answered as yet though.

If the GOP is also culpable, can they be prosecuted/removed without a civil war?

If not, what to stop them from allowing Russia to continuously meddle in elections to allow them to keep power?

Is there a greater good? This is a serious question that I need anyone answering to stop and think about before they answer.

Civil war or America moves back to pre-1960s levels of hate, fear and prejudice...

To be honest, most of the GOP, even if they welcomed Russian support, will get away with no prosecution. :francis:

Most Congressmen/Congresswomen are former lawyers, and know how to impede an investigation without actively obstructing it.

Besides that fact, I don't think the DOJ is prepared for the potential fallout of attacking as many legislators that may be complicit in this scheme.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't think the dossier has 100% truth to it...I do think it's possible that Russia has his tax returns though
Never was about the dossier being 100%...

Nobody expects it to be, the question was how accurate is it...Up to this point we've found out the majority of the dossier is fairly accurate...

The only part of it not confirmed is the most salacious part of it which is the piss tape...

It's pretty obvious Putin has something on Cheeto...Cheeto has bashed everyone, Xi, Kim the EU, democrats etc but he won't ever say anything bad about Putin...In fact he is always defending Putin and the Russian federation...

We know Cheeto is a philandering degenerate with an affection for underaged girls...Russia has alot of underaged prostitutes, it should shock no one if he was taped in a hotel room with one of them...I dont know if piss is involved but I am 100% certain what they have on him has to do with underaged girls and money laundering...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm probably going to get some push back on what I say but my experience recently has been somewhat enlightening even if it's not ground breaking or exactly suprising.

I do travel quite a bit for my job and this past two weeks been down in South Georgia doing some work. I work with county and city level employees, so these are guys who might have an AA degree at most and kind of blue collar. Some of them are definitely rednecks but it's been a mix of folks. Some are typical Republican voting conservatives but have worked with some guys you would assume are the same but turn out to be liberal and one of the dudes was a big fan of Bernie Sanders.

Anyways, the point I'm making is that during my trip down here I've travelled all around this particular county near Savannah and have seen 4 to 5 million waterfront properties and old money types to depressingly poor white and Hispanic trailer parks and majority black public housing that we're literally just cinderblocks stacked into a house and painted over with the only outside ventilation being the door way. Real depressing shyt to see the inequality in wealth and amount of poverty that exist. Anyways, these folks from my experience don't typically watch most of this stuff that is going on right now or much cable news at all. They aren't aware enough to know when they go to their favorite barbershop or store and fox news is on the TV and that it's purely a propaganda channel and that other news sources are different. They aren't really passionate about the deep political shyt for the most part.

They think of political actions in terms of how it impacts job available, infrastructure, and various services. The point I'm making is that this trip has further cemented in my mind that this Russia shyt is not something that will impact voting actions in a lot of places. I've met dudes who don't hate Obama because he bowed to some Chinese premeir or he implemented a lot of stuff through executive actions. They were angry that new environmental policies were implenented that killed their coal plants and killed hundreds of jobs. Funny thing is when one of these former plant workers now public employees were ranting about that to me and the Bernie dude, the Bernie dude next to me after he left was yeah we lost a lot of jobs but don't know who to believe on why because they all have their agendas.

Anyways, just kind of a stream of consciousness here but jobs, healthcare, and infrastructure focus being the message from Democrats in upcoming elections just seem like such an opportunity from my experience and some of these people seemed open to progressive policies like healthcare reform if you can get out in front of Republican propaganda that tends to get to them first. One dude who has 600k bill for hip replacement said "the healthcare is fukked up in this country" and seemed to be hinting at whatever America is doing now is messed up compared to other places and he looked like an ignorant redneck type at first glance .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know if it's true (and I don't know how to verify it either...) but on reddit someone said that every single Republican voted against this.....

:wow:

They are the problem and single handedly are protecting trump at every step they are GUILTY.....:birdman:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just to add on to my previous post and emphasize it. Again, the amount of poverty I saw was really sad. I hated seeing those project homes and people basically having to sit in the door way because they didn't have air conditioning to get relief from the 100+ degree heat. Not to mention I also noticed that all the industrial zones were near by like a paper mill and rail road tracks right next to where folks live. The multi-million dollar home areas were far away from that shyt and would not tolerate it. All the burden and abuse is heaped on the poor.

I had some concept this type of thing existed but it was different actually seeing it and I was still in shock and said to myself I can't believe people live like this. During the last election, wealth inequality was mentioned but it was used mostly in the context of class contrasts but there needs to be more focus on destitute poverty that exists as its own isolated issue. shyt is a problem.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't know if it's true (and I don't know how to verify it either...) but on reddit someone said that every single Republican voted against this.....

:wow:
And in some ways they should. If they want to hold Trump accountable then let them know they'll impeach him. OR just impeach him. Summoning translators means they've already given him too much rope. They could have forced his hand numerous ways before EVEN allowing him to have the meeting.

And honestly it's a masterclass from the Trump white house. They basically give conservatives in Congress everything they want on their agenda and as a result they never threaten to hold up confirmations or legislation because they support that legislation and don't want him tweeting about how they're holding it up to side with dems.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Just to add on to my previous post and emphasize it. Again, the amount of poverty I saw was really sad. I hated seeing those project homes and people basically having to sit in the door way because they didn't have air conditioning to get relief from the 100+ degree heat. Not to mention I also noticed that all the industrial zones were near by like a paper mill and rail road tracks right next to where folks live. The multi-million dollar home areas were far away from that shyt and would not tolerate it. All the burden and abuse is heaped on the poor.

I had some concept this type of thing existed but it was different actually seeing it and I was still in shock and said to myself I can't believe people live like this. During the last election, wealth inequality was mentioned but it was used mostly in the context of class contrasts but there needs to be more focus on destitute poverty that exists as its own isolated issue. shyt is a problem.

What I'm about to say is in no way to devalue your revelation or dispute what you're saying but, you have not seen real poverty and hopelessness until you've been to a third-world country or a country under a dictator's rule.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What I'm about to say is in no way to devalue your revelation or dispute what you're saying but, you have not seen real poverty and hopelessness until you've been to a third-world country or a country under a dictator's rule.
Yeah no doubt. But you ask some folks if poverty exist at a level they can't imagine living at, they will tell you you're full of shyt and talk about refridgerators or some shyt. Show them some of these places in the great ole US and told them to live like that for a week and they'll probably get a look of terror. But yeah no doubt other places probably even have it worse. But merica and the greatest country in the world and all that patriotic bullshyt has people thinking the wrong thing .

scarhead

All Star
Daps

This is why I think Dems focusing on Transgender bathrooms and pro-LGBTQ agendas wasn’t a good strategic choice. I’m all for LGBTQ rights but most people on the left already are anyways. However, to those “Traditional value” conservatives that was real life Sodom and Gomorrah. I still think white supremacy is the main ingredient of their value system and motivation but the pro-LGBTQ stuff gave them a cover to vote for Trump and self justify their behavior as something that had to done to protect “Christian” values.