RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Mueller releases list of more than 500 pieces of evidence against Manafort

Robert Mueller's special counsel office on Wednesday released an itemized list of evidence prosecutors are considering for use against Paul Manafort as the former Trump aide's Washington D.C. trial approaches.

The list, first reported by Politico, contains about 500 items ranging from immunity agreements to texts between Manafort, Ukraine's former president and a fellow U.S. political consultant.

Daps
You know I thought this as well...but this dude is such a narcissist it might just be nothing or something very small and insignificant but damaging to his ego

I don't believe this but it actually crossed my mind on Monday. Like wouldn't it be surreal if what Putin had on him was for all intents and purposes insignificant, but he was too stupid and ignorant to realize it. :dwillhuh:

Kinda like the theory that Dr. Doom hates Reed Richards for fukking up his face and being forced to wear a metal mask to cover what was essentially less than a scratch, but his narcissism prevented him from seeing it that way.

The obvious money laundering make this inconceivable though. I'm cautious about saying there's a pedo tape that they have because it's too speculative, but the money laundering is pretty blatant.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You know I thought this as well...but this dude is such a narcissist it might just be nothing or something very small and insignificant but damaging to his ego
Trump is so fascinating that way. He's so flawed as a human being. Just look at his whole life since he came on the scene leading up to him being President. He's a fragile cartoon character of a man..

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
these numbers are so depressing.

Poll: Huge GOP majority backs Trump's Putin performance

chart.png
I beg to differ

The only group that matters in that chart are independents...Rethugs will always vote Rethuglican and Dems will always vote Democrat...Rethugs approve of whatever Cheeto does and Dems disapprove hence why the numbers are so skewed...

Neither base has enough partisan shills to win on their own...Hence why the deciding vote falls to independents...Over 60% of independents disapprove and that's a good sign...If Hillary had that kind of support from them there would be no Trump in the WH...

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
something doesn't add up to me. republicans are planning to cut several safety net programs including funding for veterans healthcare. meanwhile they have provided funds for trump to do a masturbatory military parade. these things are not necessarily popular and in any normal scenario should cost them votes, yet they are not scared. their actions show they do not expect to pay a political cost in november to all the fukked up shyt they are doing. they are now refusing to renew election security funds to states. There is only one conclusion to all these as far as i'm concerned. These b*stards are not expecting a free and fair election. Period.

This 100% Truly depressing we are basically on the way to becoming Russia. I gotta stop reading this shyt do what i can keep my faith in God and enjoy life while it lasts

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Guys, this isn't so much about what the Russians have on Trump. This is about the symbiotic relationship shared between Russians and white christian conservatives. As I've said from the beginning, winning the election was always a low hanging fruit. You have to acknowledge WHY 62million people even thought voting for Trump was an option. You have to acknowledge WHY 62million people are proud to be Republican and conservative (both of which I view as repulsive identities).

A thread:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
something doesn't add up to me. republicans are planning to cut several safety net programs including funding for veterans healthcare. meanwhile they have provided funds for trump to do a masturbatory military parade. these things are not necessarily popular and in any normal scenario should cost them votes, yet they are not scared. their actions show they do not expect to pay a political cost in november to all the fukked up shyt they are doing. they are now refusing to renew election security funds to states. There is only one conclusion to all these as far as i'm concerned. These b*stards are not expecting a free and fair election. Period.
their districts have been gerrymandered with analytical precision. the only way they lose is if they piss off white conservatives.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump is going to continue to dance for putin until the bitter end.
he is going to do as much damage as he can to america at home and abroad in order to avoid whatever putin has on him coming out.

when trump is no longer useful and only then, is when putin will give the ok to drop that ether....and it's going to be some shyt shot in 4k with multiple camera angles.

as a matter of fact, i bet that putin will release tapes on several high ranking US government officials before he drops any trump tapes just so that them foot steps can be heard loud and clear as trump's turn in the barrel gets closer and closer.

EXACTLY.

All you have to do is look at past history - DC Leaks etc. They will drop tape after tape, email after email, spread out over weeks/months/years.