RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is brutality all over the world. When are we going into Myanmar ? Also we killed 200 civilians in one bombing just a few weeks ago. There are estimated 80deaths from this chemical attack. 200 innocent people dying from bombs is worse to me than 80 people dying in a chemical attack. At the end of the day the people are dead all the same.

The idea that this is some moral crusade by the US doesn't square with these other facts. It's warmonging in order to gather political capital from the public. The media and certain people seem to fall for it every time.
We're talking about Syria though. And chemical weapons. and the violation of an arms deal.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So can we apply you're same argument to Wikileaks?

I already ante'd up, I still got a permaban bet up for grabs saying that "Trump will get impeached" vs my "He wont"

you wanna take that?

First of all, fix your formatting. :rudy:

Secondly, don't deflect. We can talk about Wikileaks, but we're talking about Snopes right now. :ufdup:

Thirdly, I wasn't party to that bet, and I believe I had you on ignore when you originally suggested it, so no. :heh:

If you still got the idea I'm @4d 6f 6e 65 79 's alias, why not permaban bet me? You seem pretty confident you're right. :stephena1:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, fix your formatting. :rudy:

No bytch

Secondly, don't deflect. We can talk about Wikileaks, but we're talking about Snopes right now. :ufdup:

I told you that Snopes are politically biased, can't get the facts on their own divorce right, and get high whilst commencing in their "fact-checks"

What out of the three is inaccurate?

Thirdly, I wasn't party to that bet, and I believe I had you on ignore when you originally suggested it, so no. :heh:

If you still got the idea I'm @4d 6f 6e 65 79 's alias, why not permaban bet me? You seem pretty confident you're right. :stephena1:
You might not be a Napoleon alias:hubie: but you are definitely a Nap jr :hhh:
And since you weren't "party to that bet" I'm asking you now then...since you are one of the main advocates in a 600 page investigation for Trump being impeached:ehh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Amateur. :hhh:

I told you that Snopes are politically biased, can't get the facts on their own divorce right, and get high whilst commencing in their "fact-checks"

What out of the three is inaccurate?

All three are accurate, and all three Snopes' actual fact-checking being unreliable. :bpumad:You undermined your own point by citing a right-wing partisan article to attempt to prove that bias makes a source unreliable. :mjlol:

You might not be a Napoleon alias:hubie:

That's what I thought. :bpumad:

but you are definitely a Nap jr :hhh:

okay :troll:

And since you weren't "party to that bet" I'm asking you now then...since you are one of the main advocates in a 600 page investigation for Trump being impeached:ehh:

I'm not a fortune teller, so I'm not taking that bet. :kanyebp:Too many variables to accurately predict that America will do what's right, or cower to a :flabbynsick: orange-faced first-term lame duck president.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
izEAg2g.gif

And ignored :russ:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amateur. :hhh:

All three are accurate, and all three ≠ Snopes' actual fact-checking being unreliable. :bpumad:

So being politically bias negates Snopes' unreliability?
So not getting the facts straight on the founders' own divorce negates Snopes' unreliability?
So being high while fact-checking negates Snopes' unreliablity?

Only in Wakanda :francis::mjlol:

You undermined your own point by citing a right-wing partisan article to attempt to prove that bias makes a source unreliable. :mjlol:

Liveaction might be unreliable because of their political bias
:yeshrug:
but Google/Facebook partnered up with Snopes to be "fact-checkers" without political bias
:francis:
I'm not a fortune teller, so I'm not taking that bet. :kanyebp:Too many variables to accurately predict that America will do what's right, or cower to a :flabbynsick: orange-faced first-term lame duck president

Thats what I thought:ufdup: :troll:.

Last edited: