RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Because they are politically biased, can't get the facts in their own divorce straight, and possibly high when doing "fact checks" :francis:

FORBES: The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

and here's one example of their liberal bias which leads to inaccuracies:
Snopes 'fact-check' on prenatal care at Planned Parenthood is inaccurate

Now get off my dikk:hhh:
And liveaction.org isn't a politically biased anti-abortion site? This goes both ways breh.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And liveaction.org isn't a politically biased anti-abortion site? This goes both ways breh.

That's the part that kills me. The Forbes article he posted decries the type of bias liveaction.org presents, no matter how objective they claim to be.

How much you wanna bet liveaction.org is also non-transparent about its fact-checking process :skip:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the part that kills me. The Forbes article he posted decries the type of bias liveaction.org presents, no matter how objective they claim to be.

How much you wanna bet liveaction.org is also non-transparent about its fact-checking process :skip:

stfu Nap :pacspit:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Because they are politically biased, can't get the facts in their own divorce straight, and possibly high when doing "fact checks" :francis:

FORBES: The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

and here's one example of their liberal bias which leads to inaccuracies:
Snopes 'fact-check' on prenatal care at Planned Parenthood is inaccurate

Now get off my dikk:hhh:

LiveAction.org is also partisan trash :mjgrin:

Using a site with conservative bias to state Snopes has a liberal bias :mjlol:

You also have to have a dikk for me to be on it :ooh:

Do better son:cambybp:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

You think I'm one of Nap's aliases?

mjl.gif

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LiveAction.org is also partisan trash :mjgrin:

Using a site with conservative bias to state Snopes has a liberal bias :mjlol:

You also have to have a dikk for me to be on it :ooh:

Do better son:cambybp:
Snopes has no liberal bias,,,because Snopes fact checked it :troll:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Snopes has no liberal bias,,,because Snopes fact checked it :troll:

I never argued Snopes doesn't have a liberal bias, son. :troll:

I argued that ad hominem attacks against its founders that have nothing to do with the veracity of their claims. Even them being liberally biased doesn't necessarily refute their truthfulness. You'd have to refute their actual fact-checking (i.e. show me where they were wrong on a fact checking article of theirs) for me to take you seriously.

:patrice:

Ban bet me. Ante up or back down. :mjgrin:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never argued Snopes doesn't have a liberal bias, son. :troll:

I argued that ad hominem attacks against its founders that have nothing to do with the veracity of their claims. Even them being liberally biased doesn't necessarily refute their truthfulness. You'd have to refute their actual fact-checking (i.e. show me where they were wrong on a fact checking article of theirs) for me to take you seriously.

So can we apply you're same argument to Wikileaks?

Ban bet me. Ante up or back down. :mjgrin:
I already ante'd up, I still got a permaban bet up for grabs saying that "Trump will get impeached" vs my "He wont"

you wanna take that? :mjgrin:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Except, I think people were pleased that the US Government made SOME sort of reaction to Assad's brutality.
There is brutality all over the world. When are we going into Myanmar ? Also we killed 200 civilians in one bombing just a few weeks ago. There are estimated 80deaths from this chemical attack. 200 innocent people dying from bombs is worse to me than 80 people dying in a chemical attack. At the end of the day the people are dead all the same.

The idea that this is some moral crusade by the US doesn't square with these other facts. It's warmonging in order to gather political capital from the public. The media and certain people seem to fall for it every time.