RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I get a little choked up everytime I hear him talk now. Someone needs to smiley his face at the end once the video stops. It's perfect.
It's hard for me to watch him now because of how great he really was, not just as a black man overcoming the greatest odds but also how effective of a leader he was. If he had control of the house and senate we would have universal Healthcare right now and probably a slew of other things with a liberal Supreme Court. Instead, look what we're left with. Disgusting.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
CNN said:
Republicans are unhappy with President Trump's comments at his press conference with Putin. But it appears they're unlikely to do much about it.

CNN congressional correspondent Phil Mattingly just told CNN chief national correspondent John King what he's been hearing behind the scenes over the course of the last 24 hours, talking with lawmakers and senior Republican aides about President Donald Trump's embrace of Russian President Vladimir Putin's denial that Russia meddled in the US election, and his failure to embrace the conclusion of the US intelligence agencies conclusion that he did.

He noted "a sense of forlorn acceptance" among the Republicans, and a feeling that "there's nothing more Republicans think they can do."

Noting they've passed an extension of sanctions, an increase in defense funding, support for Baltic states, Mattingly said the feeling is, "What else is there for them to do, given this is where the President clearly is and he's -- according to one senator -- just ignoring his foreign policy team."

The bottom line, Mattingly said, is this will likely go the way of a lot of the controversies we've seen over the last 15 or 16 months: Republicans unnerved. Republicans unhappy. Republicans acknowledging that this diverges strongly ideologically from where they stand on a specific issue.

But in terms of, will there be anything substantive they do on Capitol Hill? The short answer right now, at least, appears to be no.
Pathetic country :smh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Trump surprised at fierce criticism of Putin news conference
"Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump was upbeat immediately after his news conference with Vladimir Putin in Finland, but by the time he returned stateside on Monday evening, his mood had soured considerably amid sustained fury at his extraordinary embrace of the Russian leader.
Now, his aides are wondering how he'll respond to anger from even his staunchest supporters after he sided with Putin over US intelligence agencies investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election."

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lol. Not saying a nikkas name is manly now. You people are crazy. Barrack still the p*ssy he always been. I'm riding on his trash ass legacy till I die :pacspit: