RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They are...over there they're posting memes, jokes about liberal tears, Deep State, Hilary getting billions from the CIA, saying Obama should've did something about Russia then :dwillhuh: talking about why should the President trust the CIA/NSA/Senate Intelligence Committee...they even criticizing Fox News now :dwillhuh: Fox News is fake news to them :dwillhuh: It's like the movie The Cell with Jennifer Lopez. Them nikkas is super fukked in the head, their grasp on reality is bordering on schizo territory. I'm about to go watch a family movie to get my mind back right. These people are walking all around us too.

It's a cult breh. They don't really have a consistent ideology other than "Trump is in the right, and anybody against Trump is in the wrong".

They literally bend their opinions and worldview to accommodate Trump. Putin? If Trump likes him he must be a great guy. Tariffs? Usually conservatives wouldn't rock with that but if Trump says it's a good idea, it must be. Millions of illegals voted in 2016? Trump said it so it must be true. The FBI? Trump doesn't like them so they're bad. CNN is Fake News and FOX News is fair and balanced. Oh...somebody on FOX criticized Trump? They must be fake news too!

It's scary. :wow:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a cult breh. They don't really have a consistent ideology other than "Trump is in the right, and anybody against Trump is in the wrong".

They literally bend their opinions and worldview to accommodate Trump. Putin? If Trump likes him he must be a great guy. Tariffs? Usually conservatives wouldn't rock with that but if Trump says it's a good idea, it must be. Millions of illegals voted in 2016? Trump said it so it must be true. The FBI? Trump doesn't like them so they're bad. CNN is Fake News and FOX News is fair and balanced. Oh...somebody on FOX criticized Trump? They must be fake news too!

It's scary. :wow:

Fox News is fake news now :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They are...over there they're posting memes, jokes about liberal tears, Deep State, Hilary getting billions from the CIA, saying Obama should've did something about Russia then :dwillhuh: talking about why should the President trust the CIA/NSA/Senate Intelligence Committee...they even criticizing Fox News now :dwillhuh: Fox News is fake news to them :dwillhuh: It's like the movie The Cell with Jennifer Lopez. Them nikkas is super fukked in the head, their grasp on reality is bordering on schizo territory. I'm about to go watch a family movie to get my mind back right. These people are walking all around us too.
Hillary getting billions from the CIA.

Billions. They believe that :mindblown:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Go ahead, left trump fire RR and Mueller. After that shyt they are dropping within the past week. They are going to flood the block with everything. Enough money laundering to put the whole Trump family behind bars for the rest of their days.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hold up, I'm gonna be extra naive here and ask how the translating worked between Trump and Putin with no one else in the room? I'm assuming there's tech that can translate in real time like that?

Because both those dudes speak very limited English :russ:

putin is fluent in english. Better than Trump if we're being honest.