RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm still kinda icked out that we have that many deranged people in our country though

I always knew we had racists in America but, the level of sociopathy displayed by these Trump die hards is disturbing

I went on The Donald today to see what the spin was over there after today's events and I had to exit out because I couldn't read anymore and have that shyt in my spirit

Them dudes is fukked up in the head...and that's putting it lightly. We can vote Trump out but, we have a serious problem in the USA because its millions of them that think like that
Exactly what I've been saying too breh. Getting rid of him is the first step in what will be a long and arduous journey for this country. Like you, I was never naive enough to think there weren't idiots and racists in this country before. But I'd be lying if I tried to act like I knew the depravity and sociopathy ran this deep. They are truly insane, and it's not an insignificant number of people by any stretch.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, I'm gonna be extra naive here and ask how the translating worked between Trump and Putin with no one else in the room? I'm assuming there's tech that can translate in real time like that?

Because both those dudes speak very limited English :russ:

Translators were in the room and also Russian listening devices.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Rep Jordan said he was going to impeach Rod Rosenstein today... All I hear is crickets and pump fakin.. You really think now they going to let Trump fire rosenstein when the Russian chic tied to the NRA can implicate all of them in congress if she hasn’t already lmaooo
She's been ensnared as part of Mueller's investigation, right?

All the more reason hes feeling the pressure to try to shut it down. Im not saying he'll be successful and it'll just go away like he wants, but it feels like thats what hes gearing up for.

Who knows what new orders Vlad just gave him in their preposterous 1 on 1 meeting that lasted over an hour.

Its gonna some sort of interference with the investigation, or pardons or something, and he's scheduled a new meeting nobody knows anything about so he can get confirmation from Congress that theyre ok with whatever bullshyt he pulls.

The shyt was basically open treason on national TV today and I dont see anything about Congress preparing to argue impeachment or even some unified statement against it.

They likely take that as a sign to go all in.

Insane times

EDIT: Just saw that Butina case is not part of Mueller. But lets be honest, if he gets away with shutting down Mueller and still nothing happens, its pretty much over. Controlling GOP will have been all onboard with Trump, Putin and the entire Coup of the US government.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly what I've been saying too breh. Getting rid of him is the first step in what will be a long and arduous journey for this country. Like you, I was never naive enough to think there weren't idiots and racists in this country before. But I'd be lying if I tried to act like I knew the depravity and sociopathy ran this deep. They are truly insane, and it's not an insignificant number of people by any stretch.

They are...over there they're posting memes, jokes about liberal tears, Deep State, Hilary getting billions from the CIA, saying Obama should've did something about Russia then :dwillhuh: talking about why should the President trust the CIA/NSA/Senate Intelligence Committee...they even criticizing Fox News now :dwillhuh: Fox News is fake news to them :dwillhuh: It's like the movie The Cell with Jennifer Lopez. Them nikkas is super fukked in the head, their grasp on reality is bordering on schizo territory. I'm about to go watch a family movie to get my mind back right. These people are walking all around us too.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
My thing is there are already indictments and charges on the books that shyt don’t stop it goes forward.. This meeting tomorrow with trump and the gop if the assumptions are he wants assurances he won’t be impeached if he fires RR but with this shyt full steam who’s to say the gop won’t give him lip service to save their own asses and do impeach him to make themselves look good and say see we never agreed with trump...