RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What is Trump trying to tell us about himself with this perfectly placed hand gesture...:lolbron:

I’ll give you a hint, it rhymes with mushy...:mjlol:

DiPuv8lUcAAgVrt
he looks like a rape victim and putin looks like he's real proud of what he did.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

JUST IN: DNI Dan Coats: "We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security." pic.twitter.com/97hJ5fReGz

2:30 PM - Jul 16, 2018

Daps
Bruh did Mueller predict this level of fukkery when he dropped them things on Friday? These feds working on another level. Even Faux news like :picard:

All this does it make more information that comes from Mueller more credible and palatable to the fence sitting center.
what did fox news say?:ohhh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad Trump didn't take the advise or the dems. and McCain to not attend the meeting. To think we would've missed this fukkery and him showing his arse to Putin and the entire world like this.
They knew he wouldn't listen anyway. But telling him not to go....being on record saying you told him to stay put is powerful.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What is Trump trying to tell us about himself with this perfectly placed hand gesture...:lolbron:

I’ll give you a hint, it rhymes with mushy...:mjlol:

DiPuv8lUcAAgVrt
Look at the body language, Putin looks like he just fukked the shyt out of his bytch and Trump is like, why didn't I just say no. Look how confident he looks compared to Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kaitlancollins
White House officials are openly admitting they don’t know how to respond to questions about President Trump’s press conference. Asked if anyone from the administration will resign over the president’s remarks, a senior White House official quipped, “Good question.”

2:37 PM - Jul 16, 2018

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
On days like this, spare a thought for Nap, as he lifts up his tortured head from the depths of the bushes to see us feasting on the nothingburgers and fukkery.

:mjlol:

He is probably like

images

You know this page probably wouldn't even load with the amount of sirens he would have put on every post.:umad: