RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bear witness to history brehs. The ride aint over yet. How the fukk we go back to normalcy later I do not know.
The Republican Party must be treated as an international criminal organization and prosecuted as such. Laws then need to be put in place to ensure that a money launderer never gets to run again. Senate, house, or governor experience should be required to be eligible to run for president. Required to show income, and other things of the sort.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He looks like someone who got some shocking/sad news and is still trying process what just happened.

They want the sanctions removed or those Rosfnet funds have to be returned.

Tillman lucky as fukk to get out while he could I know he got fired but he lucky as shyt

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The Republican Party must be treated as an international criminal organization and prosecuted as such. Laws then need to be put in place to ensure that a money launderer never gets to run again. Senate, house, or governor experience should be required to be eligible to run for president. Required to show income, and other things of the sort.
Agreed on all points. I think the process for putting judges in seats must be examined as well.