RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now is as good a time as any to get him gone. We don't need Mueller to tell us what happened during the campaign. We just saw treason live on TV. What's different about this time is that it's mere days after the foundation was OFFICIALLY, legally laid out by our DOJ that Russia was responsible. And he still kowtowed and worshiped at the altar of Vladimir fukking Putin in front of the world. America is weaker today than it was yesterday because of the traitorous actions of our POTUS

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've heard this floating around more and more in Reddit comments recently. It does make sense...

He does that multiple time a week!
I think the issue is that this time, it is mere days after we received new information that was more in-depth and illustrative and techniques and communications

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
When he gets in the truck and sees the news coverage....
GettyImages-488226322.jpg

It's fine, listen, its fine. We're all people, its okay. "Just write up something saying how strong I pressed him in private."

Daps
Since it is now so undeniable that trump has violated his oath of office to protect the interests of America, what is America going to do. The gop has taken a side which is trump and russia, so what is the rest of the country which far outnumbers those traitors going to do. In Romania, south Korea and many other places, people stormed the streets to force a change in government, is anybody willing to take a legitimate stand, not just tweeting and whining. Do people even realise how serious this is, that the president of the united states is a puppet of Russia?