RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
It's pretty accurate. I worked as a contractor for the DoD at a naval shipyard in Portsmouth, NH needing to obtain SECRET and then TS clearances. The SF86 is no joke. Lying on it is almost certainly a crime and omitting relevant information is grounds for an immediate DQ and loss of any existing clearances. They are most interested in honesty and trustworthiness than they are with how you answered. For example, I marked yes that I smoked weed within the last 7 years , and while that stirred up further investigation to make sure I couldn't be blackmailed or exploited over it, it didn't prevent me from getting my clearances.

And that was just for some weed. I'd imagine if I started making contracts in Russia, they would be turning over more rocks than even I knew I had.

Be interesting to see if anything comes of this. Regular citizens would be tossed in the bushes for lying/leaving this info out.
My friend is an investigator for a contractor that does background checks for people waiting on security clearances. He had to get investigated for that job, and they must've interviewed about 15 of his friends including me. Someone said that he had an Israeli cousin (he doesn't) and they had to reinterview several people to confirm that he didn't. They really don't fool around with the whole "do you have any contacts with foreign Nationals" part

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
we, including you, were discussing how it should be, but now that you've been shown wrong, you want to discuss how it is...such savagery :picard:

I'm calling a foul on @Uncle Hotep

umSCC2A.jpg

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
I would love for a scoop that Bannon helped orchestrate Nunesgate, going from theory to fact. My wish aside, this whole rift will be interesting: will the scabby fat blogger have more interest than the more polished son in law?