RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm just saying that this hearing with strzok is going about like every other hearing I've seen. One side asks a leading question to the answer they want to hear..they yield..one side goes on a tangent to misdirect the overall meaning of the hearing..they yield..one side makes a general statement on the status of Congress in that given moment..they yield. The subject testifying gives non answers and/or says they are not authorized to answer etc. Always the same bullshyt. Maybe I'm jaded
The whole point of the hearing is to create a "gotcha" soundbyte for a high ranking, highly skilled, career FBI agent to run cover for the leader of their party being a traitorous criminal. The house dems are trying to expose this for what it is, the house R's are trying to further obstruct and also trying to win points in the court of public opinion. It is not going the way that they would have hoped, and this type of thing, even though it was fringing on criminal in nature, definitely not in good faith, is an absolute pleasure to watch, because of how badly they are being exposed, called out, and humiliated. You are right, this wasn't necessary to begin with, they should have released the transcripts, but now that it is out in the open, I realize that I needed this, because it fills my tank again with hope, the party that controls ALL branches of government can try to obstruct all they want, but as long as there is actual criminal activity, which there is, and there are actual agents in the FBI, like this guy, which appears there are, they will get to the bottom of and put their careers and lives on the line to expose this fukkface.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I just feel like this recent bout of resistance from the DOJ, Page, and Strzok suggests complete confidence on the work they're doing or in his case have done.

With that being said, the political line of attack from the GOP shows they're trying to pad the impact of what comes out. They're currently engaged in attempting to adjust how we got to the outcome instead of discussing what the outcome is itself.

If that's the case and the outcome is damning, I suspect people like Manafort and other people already previously charged will get hit with additional charges that are more damning. And the only reason they're holding out is because they don't want to tip their hand, but they thought it was important to put them on notice.

Just my thoughts.
Thanks, breh, that is what i'm thinking, too, but I was wondering if there was anything specific that you picked up on that gave you more confidence. In the meantime, I'm watching these Dem house members KILL this hearing. This is the fight I personally needed.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Manafort MugShot
Dh6uCONXUAE4ChD.jpg:large
He looks like someone's bytch :beli: