RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These Republicans are straight up Svengali’s. They want to control the narrative so bad, but want to press back on the public release of Strzok’s interview transcripts...:mjlol:
It went off the rails when Goodlatte said he had to answer because he was subpoenaed and he hit em with the,

:keefdontlike:
"I'm here through agreement."

Daps
the scariest thing about all of this is that somewhere on the internet...

there’s a thread of people watching this very same broadcast and feeling and believing the complete opposite way about all of this and adamantly so

:wow:

I missed most of the beginning of the hearing and ran back what I could on the dvr, so I went to youtube and watched a few clips. Hundreds of comments by the deplorables and they all think Strzok got gunned up and clapped quick.

This whole shyt is just one big game. Facts and reality be damned. In their mind they have a vested interest in "winning" so they cheer for their team, regardless how many pick 6s their political QBs keep tossing on their behalf.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
full

full
full
full

Looking at the balloon of him in a diaper?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
LOL, how could they underestimate this guy so much after they spent 11 hours with him and won’t release the transcripts. If the best that they had was Gowdy’s bytchfit, then, they are fukkED, he hit em with a kill shot. This is the guy that Gowdy WISHES he was, honestly.