RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
NATO goes to emergency session after Trump reportedly gets undiplomatic with Merkel

NATO leaders entered a special emergency session after President Donald Trump reportedly spoke very bluntly about his demands that the countries spend more on defense.

During the summit, Trump reportedly broke diplomatic protocol by calling German Chancellor Angela Merkel by her first name, saying "Angela, you need to do something about this," a source told Reuters.
Leaders of Azerbaijan and Georgia, non-NATO members, were asked to leave for the emergency session.

Trump singled out Germany on Wednesday when he accused them of being "totally" controlled by Russia because Russia provides a large share of their oil and natural gas. Merkel fired back that Germany was independent and a strong NATO ally.

"The language was much tougher today," a source told Reuters. "His harshest words were directed at Germany, including by calling her Angela --'You, Angela.'"

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Kavanaugh and Benczkowski are the final nails into the coffin of this illusion of democracy we supposedly had

Imagine what a skilled, smart, and experienced politician could do given Trump’s corruption and ambition? Jesus.

Yes we need Mueller to drain the swamp right now. But even more important is the D’s winning November. Our system’s weaknesses have been exposed and we need a government willing to take a long hard look at how we got to this place and take real substantial action. I don’t know how exactly or what that would entail, but we should have never got here.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just wish for once Merkel Merkel would stoop to his level and curse him out in person and then blast him on twitter. You cannot acquiesce to a bully like Trump. Bolton is advising him to be as obnoxious as possible and his base is cheering his tough guy posture.

fukk diplomacy and staying above the fray.

And it's clear from the way he treats women, Trump hates women or thinks they should not be in positions of power or oppose him.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pbgni6gBWE1u0qbhgo1_540.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This is timestamped to start right before the MR interview with Marcy Wheeler who went to the FBI about the Mueller investigation after information she received. I always figured the investigation had legs but I think the implications she's drawing are bigger than I'd imagined. It's a long interview but it's extremely interesting and I found it pretty eye opening.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

FBI agent Peter Stzrok: In the fall of 2016, I had info that could "derail, and quite possibly, defeat Mr. Trump. But the thought of exposing that information never crossed my mind....This investigation is not politically motivated, it is not a witch hunt, it is not a hoax."

8:40 AM - Jul 12, 2018

Last edited: