RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
i'm hoping that we are still on life support...

beep.....beep.....beep..........................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....:sadcam:
I think @AZBeauty knows what I am hinting at.

There’s going to come a time when you have to accept that a lot is lost.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Let’s wait for the midterms to decide if the Dems don’t come out. I’m calling a tsunami, flipping everything. Now, everybody that comes in here talking all that Dems only lose shyt, if the Dems come out, will you stop the loser, crying, living in the past shyt? Can we agree on that at least? Get your little whiney shyt off now, I get it, it’s frustrating as fukk, but we can’t move forward if we gonna keep reliving this shyt. To be progressive is to progress

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Because for all intents and purposes he is a mobster. All kidding aside he half the shyt he does he probably doesn't even realize is a crime because it's so second nature to him at this point.
Manafort was on the ground in Eastern Europe since the mid 90s. Corruption is just the opening paragraph.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
he's either a drunk, a gambler, or a money launderer and he's being placed in a corner to serve a role.

Purchase the baseball tickets and give them to his Oligarc friends who turn around and give him the money in cash and they turn around sell the tickets on stub hub :Retardbreh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Let’s wait for the midterms to decide if the Dems don’t come out. I’m calling a tsunami, flipping everything. Now, everybody that comes in here talking all that Dems only lose shyt, if the Dems come out, will you stop the loser, crying, living in the past shyt? Can we agree on that at least? Get your little whiney shyt off now, I get it, it’s frustrating as fukk, but we can’t move forward if we gonna keep reliving this shyt. To be progressive is to progress

I'll admit I'm scared of the Dems winning. If they actually go through with restoring investigations into corruption, kickbacks, Trump finances.

:lupe:

All the crappy stuff Trump has done has been when he got a lot of what he wanted under Republicans turning their heads or stamping his terrible picks. What is Trump going to be like without those things?

We are in the Endgame

:demonic: