RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

As promised:

EpM8YqN.png
GJboVfu.png

xCmjlSE.png
17mDKoV.png

Pick you favorite and I'll clean it up. :troll:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If Trump goes forward and this leads to Russian military deaths or Russia getting mad, does Putin and his people start leaking stuff on Trump in retaliation. :lupe:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People, please understand that Russia does not give one shyt about Assad. He is the titular figurehead of the country, but he is not indispensable. If he died today there will be someone waiting in the wings. They may start bombing in order to push the military and/or people close to Assad to kill him/give him up. Then they can point the blame of ordering the chem attacks to him and the war can continue. There is zero chance of any Russians being within 100 miles of any U.S. bombs that might fall. They will be warned.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Trump goes forward and this leads to Russian military deaths or Russia getting mad, does Putin and his people start leaking stuff on Trump in retaliation. :lupe:

No I assume they offer to increase hostilities (with the not so veiled threat of nuclear war) unless America removes its sanctions. I call it the "Hey Americs you broke our people! You either pay for that or we have a problem". Not subtle but a very good way to get the Sanctions off that would be "hard" for a Trump replacement to just wipe away since its basically us paying them to not strike (sort of what NK has going on)

Think of it like this. I wouldn't be surprised if this was always the "Plan B" way for Putin and Trump to get those Sanctions off in case the public didn't buy the into "let's be friends with Russia" Narrative they tried to run early. What I am surprised at is the speed of this happening in Trumps presidency. This is not something you do a few months into a presidency unless you were desperate. This makes me think they are moving so fast is they need to get this done before charges start to drop and Trump becomes completely a lame duck.

As for Trump he is DESPERATE to change the news. Nunes stepping down today to face Ethic charges is major. More than anything it sent a message to republicans not to put there neck out there to much. The nuclear option for Gorsuch also indicates that the dems are not fukking with Trump at all. I love it because far too often the Dems play Charlie Brown to the Republicans Lucy with the football and take the Bait they offer to fukk themselves. By protesting this, it means that very likely Trumps going to have to get his own bozo party to approve shyt..... good luck with that. Dems can be a full on protest party and that is what their constituents want.

Last edited: