RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

man, schiff and them are better people than me. given all that's happened (and continuing to happen), there's no possible way i could have to see and work with this dude on the regular and not just slap the fukk out him at some point. i'd eventually break and lose my shyt.

god, i hope that guy get's got. :ohlawd:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The moron just basically confessed he's been/further will be manipulating the market to tank Amazon which is a federal crime...

Been saying it from day one, all that shyt about Amazon taking advantage of the post office he was spouting months ago was really about WaPo...

Bezos owns them both...

Wait to see if Amazon announces its second headquarters in Virginia. Trump is going to lose his s'''t on Twitter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad breh.

I spend a lot of my energy working with ex cons teaching them the importance of liberating our sons from the cycle that keeps us down.

. And for most of us the only way to earn that respect is keeping it a buck.

I would think there's a decent number of people that don't read anything on this site outside of whatever boards they focus on.

Use the tag feature next time.

I'm in LA/Bay area for the most part.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

View image on Twitter
DhlgqJ2W4AAsGYQ
Giuliani just confirmed that Trump said to Comey about Flynn: "Can you give a man a break." Here's what Trump told @peterbakernyt last May:

9:23 AM - Jul 8, 2018