RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Our President, ladies and gentlemen. He now wants to unmask Twitter accounts of the people who are mean to him.

I won't make the Nazi Germany comparison, but when the POTUS is witch hunting people who talk badly about him, we got some serious problems coming our way.....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Our President, ladies and gentlemen. He now wants to unmask Twitter accounts of the people who are mean to him.

I won't make the Nazi Germany comparison, but when the POTUS is witch hunting people who talk badly about him, we got some serious problems coming our way.....

they had lawyers shut down some little girls website last month

dude is a pos

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

You heard of the Jew hunter? Trump will be known as the Troll Hunter.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of Contract Money in War. They've been rubbing their hands for this since before day one. Hence deleting the "Diplomats" and ramping up the ARMS BUDGET.

AINT NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN LETTING THE GUNS TALK AND LETTING THE BODIES DROP and maybe taking some oil, resources whatever........they already been said this, Trump and Bannon and Israel etc etc etc......question isn't an if. It's When.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:damn: