RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
economic anxiety :troll:
Funny shyt, my homeboy argued me down when he was first elected about that shyt. He stated I was being too emotional and that racism isn’t the sole reason he was elected. I stated that it was the root of it, but honestly it’s a compound issue. These people are fukkin morons. That’s the root of it. But then what do you do with a moron besides shun them

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Funny shyt, my homeboy argued me down when he was first elected about that shyt. He stated I was being too emotional and that racism isn’t the sole reason he was elected. I stated that it was the root of it, but honestly it’s a compound issue. These people are fukkin morons. That’s the root of it. But then what do you do with a moron besides shun them

Exactly and they perpetuate the problem by ruining education, healthcare, and wages

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lets hope them Parkland Kids can clean up the Crap in that State breh::francis:
They will become Brooklyn hipsters or will be voting republican in 10 years when it is literally the white political party. Fear breeds insecurity and that is the republican platform. They will adopt those silent majority values. Remember when the white baby boomers (Clintonian Democrats) were supposed to clean up the south?

I don't see this system lasting. We are living in 2 nations in 1 country.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

No Lie, I really think Pruitt is gonna spend a good 20 years in jail when this shyt show is over. Like other members of this regime will be able to slink away, but this a$$hole went fukk boss tweed the second he got power

So what kinds of requests are behind all the hubbub? Here’s a glance at the problematic wish list:

• Among some of the requests granted include two new desks that came to a total of $2,075 (Pruitt initially requested different desks, including a bulletproof security desk, which would have cost a total of $70,000).
  • Pruitt regularly requested flights routed through Oklahoma while traveling for business, which would allow him to spend weekends at home, and he had charter flights approved after taking them, the Times reports.
  • He also asked his motorcade to use lights and sirens when traveling to the airport or dinner to speed up the journey.
  • Pruitt’s requests to travel first class (on the taxpayer’s dollar) were rejected—until he replaced his head of security. In his first year in office alone, Pruitt has spent over $160,000 on first-class or charter flights, even when other, cheaper options were available.
And then there are the requests that weren’t fulfilled:

• Pruitt sought a membership to a $100,000-a-month charter aircraft, which would have allowed him to “take unlimited private jet trips for official business,” notes The Times.
  • Pruitt sought a bulletproof SUV with run flat tires that allow the vehicle to continue moving even when under fire.
  • He also wanted to expand his security detail to 20, which is three times the size of his predecessor’s.
  • He sought to maintain an unprecedented round-the-clock security, too.
  • And he petitioned for a soundproof security booth, which reportedly ended up costing around $43,000.

http://fortune.com

who the fukk needs a bulletproof desk?
if he is afraid of being shot in his office at the EPA then he must have some dark shyt going on.