RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump is out lefting the left on this.

It's mostly leftists who protest the WTO during every meeting and argued against globalization it represented.
1999 Seattle WTO protests - Wikipedia
It's interesting and I imagine there is a lot of cognitive dissonance among these people now when it's Trump of all people being the first president to actually advocate for what these people have been protesting for several decades.

Even if it's for different reasons. Dude is about to solidify his vote in the midwest and move further in solidify his support among labor unions.
Trump wants to leave the WTO because he believes American militarism is a better negotiating tactic. Don't be naive.
:snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump wants to leave the WTO because he believes American militarism is a better negotiating tactic. Don't be naive.
:snoop:
Just making an observation.

I do find it fascinating how these things are changing compared to what was the case maybe 5-10 years ago.

I did mention the intention of Trump is obviously different. But imagine you're a leftist activist and spent decades advocating abolishing the WTO, and more than likely voted Democrat or Green, or considered yourself an anarchist who doesn't vote at all. Then Neo-fascist Donald Trump of all people is the first person to realistically propose carrying out your wishes. shyt must be conflicting for those folks.

I know folks like Noam Chomsky and the like are big proponents of deconstructing the WTO

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just making an observation.

I do find it fascinating how these things are changing compared to what was the case maybe 5-10 years ago.
This is just white supremacy and nationalism.

This has nothing to do with with labor or the lower class.

Trump is mad at China and Mexico .

:mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read that NY Times Op Ed, and it made sense to me, I don't think the author was trying to condone or advocate for Trump's position, just explain it. I saw that play out, and still do, in real life, how people RELATE to the worst part of Trump's personality and character, and excuse it. And a lot of it is class based.

Daps
Trump is out lefting the left on this.

It's mostly leftists who protest the WTO during every meeting and argued against globalization it represented.
1999 Seattle WTO protests - Wikipedia
It's interesting and I imagine there is a lot of cognitive dissonance among these people now when it's Trump of all people being the first president to actually advocate for what these people have been protesting for several decades.

Even if it's for different reasons. Dude is about to solidify his vote in the midwest and move further in solidify his support among labor unions.

Any labor union that follows trump on this are led by idiots. Trump is not doing this for labor. He is setting up the same system that created the Russian oligarchy. Labor will be even more fukked if he gets his way. This is an absurd take, given how hard they are trying to break up labor unions.