RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

LLCxoYx.jpg

WNvSaou.gif

@DonKnock @LHilla @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did he ask putin tho?

It will help his ratings. Maybe this is what he needs but let's see if he even follows through.

Putin's been dangling "invade Syria" aka Iraq 2.0 in front of us for a few years and then when he realized we wouldn't bite he turned it into a pissing contest to show "his masculinity".

Right now I think the plan is to invade Syria and then form a coalition with Russia to finish Assad forces. (Assad is a tool "willingly" cause this was the only chance he ever had to regain his country. Yeah he is gonna be left in the cold, and killed but he tried to keep the monarchy going) This collaboration would then open the door for those pesky sanctions for Putin to be lifted (which the worse they hurt Russia's economy the more that boy Putin got to worry about a revolt).Trump gets to have his own Mission accomplished moment and front like a good President (better than W and obeezy when it comes to killing brown people) while justifying ripping America's social net to shreds to make more guns. Its really simple and plain

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:russ:

These Manbabies. So childish. Whats crazy is Kushner and Ivanka are obviously liberals. I just don't get how they can go along w/ all of this.
because they have no principles and their political views aren't absolute, they are a product of the circles they run with.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

These Manbabies. So childish. Whats crazy is Kushner and Ivanka are obviously liberals. I just don't get how they can go along w/ all of this.

Never met a white, UES / Wall Street liberal?

Priorities are:
1. Money
2. Status / Prestige
3. Liberal values

I say this as someone who has "liberal" friends on Wall Street. :manny:

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
I knew something like this Syria thing was going to pop up same thing with W at the beginning of his presidency low approval ratings and terrible job before 9/11 then he rode the 9/11 wave for two terms smh