RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
There was a guy on Morning Joe talking about how the Dems could fix the Supreme Court issue whenever they get control of the all 3 branches. They could add more Justices to the court. From what was reported the number of Justices have changed quite a few times over the course of our history so there is precedent for doing so. That is something that could be fixed after 2020 depending on how the new few elections go. I dont know if the Dems would do it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watching Rosenstein fend off those snarling, glowering senators from places like Texas, and Ohio or whatever, was embarrassing for our political system. The guy was laughing, because he is much, much smarter than they are, and he knows it, but he still has to play the game, which is probably frustrating for a Harvard law school grad, who holds the 2nd highest law enforcement position in the country.

That is really a problem with our political process, you have guys like Louie Gomert, talking about "I was a state court judge", like he knows ANYTHING about what the Deputy Attorney General has seen or done. It was laughable. Gomert, is a backwoods racist, playing to his base, and his own hideous beliefs, and substandard education.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

Trump is an idiot.

:mjlol:

Trump, May 2016:

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Flynn's sentencing has been delayed twice now, due to him cooperating with Mueller. A statement is due today on whether Mueller will sentence Flynn now, or postpone again.

That fool @Ozymandias ban bet me that he wouldn't be sentenced at all and would have his charges dropped:mjlolhairfade:

We'll find out today:mjlit:
The Dutch guy was given 30 days. How much time will Flynn get? Will it be years, decades, a millennium?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watching Rosenstein fend off those snarling, glowering senators from places like Texas, and Ohio or whatever, was embarrassing for our political system. The guy was laughing, because he is much, much smarter than they are, and he knows it, but he still has to play the game, which is probably frustrating for a Harvard law school grad, who holds the 2nd highest law enforcement position in the country.

That is really a problem with our political process, you have guys like Louie Gomert, talking about "I was a state court judge", like he knows ANYTHING about what the Deputy Attorney General has seen or done. It was laughable. Gomert, is a backwoods racist, playing to his base, and his own hideous beliefs, and substandard education.

To be fair, the Republicans are playing the game too. They have elections coming up and gotta play for the cameras.

They all hate Trump. He’s just a rubber stamp until Mueller is finished.