RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Flynn is being sentenced?

Flynn's sentencing has been delayed twice now, due to him cooperating with Mueller. A statement is due today on whether Mueller will sentence Flynn now, or postpone again.

That fool @Ozymandias ban bet me that he wouldn't be sentenced at all and would have his charges dropped:mjlolhairfade:

We'll find out today:mjlit:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Slow your roll, kid. An announcement doesn’t equate to the actual sentencing. It would have to be after Flynn is sentenced as per your bet because anything can happen between now and then :umad:

This is a weirdly worded comment. He plead guilty, why would you think there would be no punitive actions as a result?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'll take Presidential Pardons for $100,000,000 Alex....

:russ:

If he gets pardoned, he'll still lose the bet since he'd have to be sentenced first :mjlit:

He only wins if they completely dropped the case, so Mueller's extension today only delays the inevitable :mjlit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Im hot right now

Someone was in this thread saying if Trump is hit for treason it invalidates his appointments

Is that true? @fact was it you saying thaf my guy?
No, it wasn’t me, I don’t know anything about that, it would be incredible if that’s what happens though