RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I really don't think his base gives a damn about that
The media ignores his base for the most part at this point, they're keeping up their pressure campaign for the rest of the country. These type of stories are the result of him going to war with the media and they're flexing their influence and power.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The writing is on the wall. Trump is going to use the gas attack as grounds for real military force and distract a lot of his voters from Trump/Russia.

It wouldn't distract them in a good way, a lot of his voters don't want anything to do with Middle East conflict, they thought they were getting a peace president, not a neocon war hawk

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't distract them in a good way, a lot of his voters don't want anything to do with Middle East conflict, they thought they were getting a peace president, not a neocon war hawk
Eh. A lot of Republicans (and dems) in the military especially wanted to go in and finish Assad under Obama. I doubt that has changed. Many Republicans don't like what has happened in Syria. If anyone wants to send troops it's the Republicans.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nunes is not recusing himself from the unmasking investigation

AND Conaway, Gowdy, and Rooney taking over on the Russia investigation

Dems take L's even when they "win" :gucci:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Eh. A lot of Republicans (and dems) in the military especially wanted to go in and finish Assad under Obama. I doubt that has changed. Many Republicans don't like what has happened in Syria. If anyone wants to send troops it's the Republicans.
I'm just relaying what I read on the Trump sites, I love it, so much division amongst the GOP. They just do not know how to govern, even though they have all the power. :smugbiden:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Nunes is not recusing himself from the unmasking investigation

AND Conaway, Gowdy, and Rooney taking over on the Russia investigation

Dems take L's even when they "win" :gucci:
LOL, I already posted this in the thread, exactly what they are saying over @ T_D. How is it, that the GOP has all the power, and are having such a hard time with everything. Just the fact that Flynn was forced out, Sessions and Nunes had to recuse, is enough to say "This isn't as easy as I thought it would be". You can't sweep everything under the rug. This is great, 3 months in, didn't think all this crumbling would happen this soon.