RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Obama was a fakkit and Hilary takes the blame too. They rigged it so hard they thought they didn't even have to fight. :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thank Hillary for rigging her democratic nomination by promising Tim Kaine VP as long as he appointed DWS to be the head of the DNC. Bernie was a much stronger candidate than Hillary was.
she rigged an election Bernie got mathematically eliminated from :laff:

I didn’t know “rigging” meant emails shytting on a dude who isn’t even in the party.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

I didn’t know “rigging” meant emails shytting on a dude who isn’t even in the party.
Are you implying Hillary becoming nominee was a matter of mathematics and not her having complete institutional control over the DNC? Her VP was head of the DNC and DWS used to scissor with her after a coke bender

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

these bernie bums act like he was on the ballot until november. once he bowed out of the race, you had four months to get your gottdamn sulking out, grow up and get behind the only adult in the race. the shyt he and his supporters pulled during the convention is unforgivable.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of y’all are too young to remember this but this is what happened to anyone who voted for Bush in 2004 :heh:

I was 17-18 in 2004, and I wasn't very politically informed, but I knew the Iraq war was wrong, and the growing political awareness in rap was burning into everyone's mind. I barely understood any real policy differences, I just knew I wanted Bush out, around the time Eminem dropped Mosh, and Puff was doing vote or die.

I clearly remember when I found that deep conservative beliefs were found in friends of mine, based on where I went to high school, and a close girl friend who was FROM CHIHUAHUA, Mexico, started saying her and her family supported Bush, because of taxes. She didn't know much more than I did, but I was still kind of in disbelief, that people didn't see things the way I did, and would be kind of disgusted with people close to me.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
fukk man someone just DO IT for the good of the country we'll sort it out later but just DO IT :wow:
taxi%2Bsun.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you implying Hillary becoming nominee was a matter of mathematics and not her having complete institutional control over the DNC? Her VP was head of the DNC and DWS used to scissor with her after a coke bender
She had control, as she should have. As a fukking Democrat.

Let me loan you $100000, much less $10,000,000 and me not have some say over anything.

fukk you mean?