RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Told at least one person, in the last few days, a non white woman, (African) who was very attractive, but a hard line conservative, that I didn't want to see her even on a casual basis, because I found her views repulsive. I'm talking like saying "well the economy is doing great", and the immigrations policies were Obama's fault......I really don't anyone of those people around me, if I can help it. Esp. on a personal basis.
Turned down a bachelor party from one of my college teammates.

:scust: @ what he has become.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Steve seems like a good guy and I'm glad he is speaking out against Trump, but I'll never forget he is the one who gave us Sarah Palin who in turn made way for Trump.
It might be the all time “play stupid games, win stupid prizes” situation in modern age politics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Told at least one person, in the last few days, a non white woman, (African) who was very attractive, but a hard line conservative, that I didn't want to see her even on a casual basis, because I found her views repulsive. I'm talking like saying "well the economy is doing great", and the immigrations policies were Obama's fault......I really don't anyone of those people around me, if I can help it. Esp. on a personal basis.

Turned down a bachelor party from one of my college teammates.

:scust: @ what he has become.

A lot of y’all are too young to remember this but this is what happened to anyone who voted for Bush in 2004 :heh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Meadows disputes Strzok saying he was not biased. And he rejected the explanation that Strozk’s texts of wanting to “stop” Trump was just an “intimate exchange.”

“If you have an intimate personal conversation between two people - that normally would show the intent ...”

Manu Raju @mkraju

“There is new information that was not included in the IG report,” Meadows said, but he would not say what it was

1:04 PM - Jun 27, 2018

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
And you still got dudes blaming Hillary. I’m gonna gloat when it gets overturned. Bernie should resign.

Trump thanks Bernie weekly for his contributions. He knows how valuable the democrat civil war has been.

I hope the rest of you do too.
Thank Hillary for rigging her democratic nomination by promising Tim Kaine VP as long as he appointed DWS to be the head of the DNC. Bernie was a much stronger candidate than Hillary was.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I thought his commentary was good but there were a couple of things I disagreed with. That 20-30% that would support trump even if he shot someone in times square will NEVER leave his base. Fukk them, they're ignorant and are voting against their interests and probably poor as fukk and racist..

That other 20-30% is the silent majority which is why trump won and that's the key. The ones who made up their minds about HRC based on Comey stepping in.

I agree that the midterms are important but the democrats cant make EVERYTHING a referendum on trump. You have to set a new set ideas and put a plan in motion along with the right candidate that can get people into the process..

I like Tariq, but all of these too cool to vote negros, or fukk both sides, etc... better wake and stop using that rhetoric as a coping mechanism. Trump may be doing irrephrehensible damage but her emails right? You can't compare the two.

Top republicans know trump is a idiot and will sign anything. So they won't mess up their meal ticket by speaking out against him. There has to be something mueller has on trump that will drop closer to the midterms that is NOT baked in the cake as of now.

If that drops, then democrats take over the house/senate then that will essentially make him a lame a duck president for the last two years....