RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a good listen. Had to watch it on Youtube though. That Daily Motion link had ads every two minutes for me. :francis:

Steve seems like a good guy and I'm glad he is speaking out against Trump, but I'll never forget he is the one who gave us Sarah Palin who in turn made way for Trump.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

#BothSides :queenhillary:

#LesserEvils :ahh:

#NeoliberalShills :drakeumad:

There needs to be a law that, when a president is removed from office for stealing an election, the people can vote on all the policy/law changes that came forth as a result. I am patient with Mueller obviously but damage is being done every day out here by these charlatans

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm not a religious man but everytime I see his face I pray this happens

Then I realize that his supporters would probably call foul and claim it was a plot by the Deep State to assassinate a 72 year old, obese man who subsists on Chipotle and McDonalds and the dream in my eyes dies...

At 72 if he dies he wins. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I wake up every morning to hope that this is the day that evil in the flesh dies only to be disappointed yet again...
That doesn't sound healthy :russ:

I would bet money one day he might just quit. Like we wake up to a tweet saying fukk this I'm out when it really starts getting hot for him

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roe v Wade is next....HandMaiden's Tale future is approaching
And you still got dudes blaming Hillary. I’m gonna gloat when it gets overturned. Bernie should resign.

Trump thanks Bernie weekly for his contributions. He knows how valuable the democrat civil war has been.

I hope the rest of you do too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That doesn't sound healthy :russ:

I would bet money one day he might just quit. Like we wake up to a tweet saying fukk this I'm out when it really starts getting hot for him
He’s going to quit and say he did more than anyone in less time but the deep state held him back etc.