RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They will once they go under

It’s going to be a hard pill for them to swallow but they eventually will
It’s June 26, 2018 and despite everything we know and what we’ve seen, the cult is alive and well and just getting stronger somehow. We are long past the point of “they eventually will” nah. They won’t. The MAGAts are lost and at this point it is only about white supremacy and owning the libs. Can’t own the libs if you admit you’re wrong about anything

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Told at least one person, in the last few days, a non white woman, (African) who was very attractive, but a hard line conservative, that I didn't want to see her even on a casual basis, because I found her views repulsive. I'm talking like saying "well the economy is doing great", and the immigrations policies were Obama's fault......I really don't anyone of those people around me, if I can help it. Esp. on a personal basis.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Told at least one person, in the last few days, a non white woman, (African) who was very attractive, but a hard line conservative, that I didn't want to see her even on a casual basis, because I found her views repulsive. I'm talking like saying "well the economy is doing great", and the immigrations policies were Obama's fault......I really don't anyone of those people around me, if I can help it. Esp. on a personal basis.
I’ve seen people file for divorce over this issue. It’s a matter of basic decency at this point. Anyone who supports the party at this point does so because they explicitly endorse their policies of racial, gender, and religious tyranny, or they aren’t bothered by it and therefore aren’t any better. The time to stand on the sidelines is long over. At this point they’re part of the solution of part of the problem.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

This is the most likely scenario but when did Trump become so antidemocracy and authoritarian. I find it hard to believe after one meeting eith oligarchs, he became a fascists. There had to been money involved.:jbhmm:

i have not watched the clip you posted but trump has been being groomed by the kremlin for years.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
remember though, trump is a 72 year old fat guy under pressure from federal cops

he might just have a heart attack and die :heh:
Him being gone will not solve anything by itself. Something has to click for the MAGAts that none of this was okay and that we need to actively work against supporting this type of “leadership”. They won’t though.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: Nah, nah, nah! fukk that shyt Dennis, we upgrading everything.

full

full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That was a good listen. Had to watch it on Youtube though. That Daily Motion link had ads every two minutes for me. :francis:

This was awesome. Steve Schmidt and what he says is what America is supposed to be about. An incredible job laying out what is happening and what we have to do to stop it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
remember though, trump is a 72 year old fat guy under pressure from federal cops

he might just have a heart attack and die :heh:
I'm not a religious man but everytime I see his face I pray this happens

Then I realize that his supporters would probably call foul and claim it was a plot by the Deep State to assassinate a 72 year old, obese man who subsists on Chipotle and McDonalds and the dream in my eyes dies...