RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's interesting and scary is what does trump do next. Let's say he gets his wall. He got his travel ban, not his original all Muslims but still got it. He gets his wall. Get his immigration deal. What does he want next. He won't be satisfied , he will need to fukk with something else and keep going and going. He needs and expects chaos and wants to grind everything up and feed it to his base.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ts-maybe-well-give-that-a-shot-someday-2018-3

:francis:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

Get unemployment to own the libs.

Jesus fukkin Christ, Im done here

8AIyN4c.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Get unemployment to own the libs.

“I think he’s playing poker: I’ll hit you with this, you’ll hit us with that, I think this will bring them to the table — unless he’s completely crazy,” chimed in another, who also declined to be quoted on the grounds that he could get into trouble with the company for speaking out.

This is why we need to break apart the union. How are you supposed to reason with that?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why we need to break apart the union. How are you supposed to reason with that?
They’ll come to reason when there out of a job

Once those tariff wars start Harley will most likely go under anyways. These bikes are in more demand overseas these days

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you read the article? They don't blame Trump for any of it. They put it on the EU and Harley Davidson.

They will once they go under

It’s going to be a hard pill for them to swallow but they eventually will

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

No they won't. They'll support Trump all the way to the poorhouse and just blame somebody else (Democrats, Obama, the EU, minorities, etc.).

Trump's support was never about economics, it was about white supremacy. Seriously, it's time to let go of the idea that Trump supporters will ever abandon him.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m all for secession. Remind me again why Wisconsin, Wyoming, Montana, the dakotas, Alaska, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, and Nebraska should each have as large a say in the senate as New York or California when all those states combined don’t have the same population and contribute nothing to the economy. All these states do is hold the nation back from progress. No good reason they should have the same day in Congress.
They’ll come to reason when there out of a job

Once those tariff wars start Harley will most likely go under anyways. These bikes are in more demand overseas these days

He’ll just blame Obama or the democrats and they’ll take him for his word. You need to realize at this point that trumpism is a cult. He could tell them that the sky is green and they’d take his word for it. He could tell them the civil war was the union’s fault or that world war 2 was caused by Europe’s failure to give the Germans what they want and they’d agree with him. Their devotion to him can only be described as total religious fanaticism.