RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
PUT THAT shyt OUT ON THE DAY TRUMP CALLS HER LOW IQ.
Man fukk the DNC

exact reason why there should be new leadership, you dealing with an unconventional beast. you gotta step on their necks. civility was gone when they nominated and elected that man.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
exact reason why there should be new leadership, you dealing with an unconventional beast. you gotta step on their necks. civility was gone when they elected that man,

Man I wish a Trump supporter would try to lecture me about civility. :childplease:

I'm not even on that establishment vs. progressive shyt, I just want some Democrats with actual balls who won't cower and go sit in the corner when a Republican tells them to.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man I wish a Trump supporter would try to lecture me about civility. :childplease:

I'm not even on that establishment vs. progressive shyt, I just want some Democrats with actual balls who won't cower and go sit in the corner when a Republican tells them to.
Yep. While I admire the spirit of "when they go low, we go high", these are different times. "Going high" just gives those already "going low" more ammo to continue going low - and their entire base just feels vindicated and digs in further into their depravity.

It's like if the NFL suddenly allowed steroid use, half the teams started using, and the other half said "nah we don't cheat". But then they never win a game. They might feel better about themselves, but if the rules have changed, you're just going to get fukked.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep. While I admire the spirit of "when they go low, we go high", these are different times. "Going high" just gives those already "going low" more ammo to continue going low - and their entire just feels vindicated and digs in further into their depravity.

It's like if the NFL suddenly allowed steroid use, half the teams started using, and the other half said "nah we don't cheat". But then they never win a game. They might feel better about themselves, but if the rules have changed, you're just going to get fukked.
At this point you have to fight as ugly as these people do even if you run the risk of becoming as ugly as they are. It’s the only option left.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m fukking furious right now, we riding with auntie Maxine till the wheels fall off. Chuck and Nancy can suck my dikk from the back, they on the trump and friends list right now with me. I have to think long and hard about what my personal plan will be, but I can tell you right now, I ain’t trying to hear these two fukking clown cake cowards telling anybody how to use thier voice or platform in the age of trump.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
The Dems dont have any dawgs within the party. Straight pus. The game been changed and they didnt adapt. The first time Mitch McConnell said after Obama got elected, "My job is to make sure he's a one term President", the shouldve went at his neck. How about the time were Sarah Palin had shooting targets on Dems pics which most likely lead to a Dem Senator taking a bullet to the head. Get TF outta here with this bullshyt.

I dont trust Dems leadership.