RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The numbers outside of Russia shown here should remind folks that Trump is wildly unpopular and isn't a shoe in for 20/20. Spend less time fighting your allies. :camdup:

Trump supporters are less with him on Russia than they are on other issues - CNNPolitics

They're still going to vote for him.

Isn't this a bad thing though? And why only the GOP? I can't imagine them using it for anything other than cherrypicking and trying to protect Trump. :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cool, you didn't read the article nor the stats I referenced

I did, I just don't see how they're particularly damning for Trump.

Trump has always been unpopular (even at the time he was elected), but there's nothing in the article suggesting he's losing much support with people who voted him in.

He's not a shoe-in for 2020, but another 2016 isn't out of the question unfortunately. The vast majority of people who voted for him then will do so again.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I did, I just don't see how they're particularly damning for Trump.

Trump has always been unpopular (even at the time he was elected), but there's nothing in the article suggesting he's losing much support with people who voted him in.

He's not a shoe-in for 2020, but another 2016 isn't out of the question unfortunately. The vast majority of people who voted for him then will do so again.
In terms of the four most important issues he's below 50% in every category averaging somewhere in the 30s for everything outside of the economy which is at 44% and the economy is doing well, but obviously not doing well for the majority of Americans.

Meaning he's an unpopular incumbent he's not only hurting his own stock but tanking republicans across the country.

Of course Trump voters are going to vote. For Trump, that was never in question, which is why I hate the economic anxiety angle To justify Trump voters. They just like him.

But back. To the point, he's very unpopular all you really need is someone who's not also grossly unpopular and liberal shouldn't spend time debating their candidates and instead look to build up the ones they like.

Tldr, I'm over the bytching and people pretending Trump is popular outside of Conservatives.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
#BASTA

:avenattithelawyer:​

giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They're still going to vote for him.

Isn't this a bad thing though? And why only the GOP? I can't imagine them using it for anything other than cherrypicking and trying to protect Trump. :snoop:

Notice it’s the FBI not Muellers Office or the DOJ.. RR ain’t giving them shyt and it’s prob documents congress already been briefed on..

It’s levels to this shyt :ufdup: