RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Ny brehs explain this? I don't want to hear about Lannng Island either. This shyt is crazy....dude might be even worse than Jim Jordan.
what do you mean you don't want to hear about long island either? that's how he's a congressman. his district is right wing. right wingers exist in blue states and liberals exist in red states.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean you don't want to hear about long island either? that's how he's a congressmen. his district is right wing. right wingers exist in blue states and liberals exist in red states.

I understand that but is it that bad in L.I that they couldn't get a non-crackpot Rethug?

I've never been but I've always associated NY with green so to see such a character exist is kind of shocking.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's white middle class/working class long island bunch of angry racist scumbags
I understand that but is it that bad in L.I that they couldn't get a non-crackpot Rethug?

I've never been but I've always associated NY with green so to see such a character exist is kind of shocking.
The south shore of Nassau county, specifically the area close to the Suffolk county border is appallingly bad in this regard. It’s the region that spawned bill o’riley. The whole area is an isolated bubble filled with people who’ve never heard from or met people with a different world view. My mother’s side of the family all lives in the area. It’s not particularly diverse in my experience either. Mostly old white people.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Thats right the 13% of the population should let the 22% fight the 60% by themselves. Surely the 60 won't do nothing to the 13% so it's not their problem.

I keep saying 13 to highlight that if the Hispanic population goes its suddenly 90% white country vs 10% black.

If you think those are good odds you go ahead and keep posting that.

Like they care about the African American communities they are the same individuals who treat black Hispanics just like cacs do black Americans. Strength is not in numbers but economic community etc like Jews.

Blacks need to work on that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The south shore of Nassau county, specifically the area close to the Suffolk county border is appallingly bad in this regard. It’s the region that spawned bill o’riley. The whole area is an isolated bubble filled with people who’ve never heard from or met people with a different world view. My mother’s side of the family all lives in the area. It’s not particularly diverse in my experience either. Mostly old white people.

What we talking about Babylon? Bay shore? East Islip? Lindenhurst :mjpls:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What we talking about Babylon? Bay shore? East Islip? Lindenhurst :mjpls:
Wantagh, Levittown, Massapequa, farmingdale, Long Beach, bellmore. You’re thinking further east a good 30 minutes into Suffolk down the highway. I haven’t really been out that way in the last 15 years to comment.